Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dating black ang white.Is it good or what?

poopypens

poopypens

Russian Federation

I mean dating with a girl that is black if you're white(or vise versa),how do you believe is it ok or it's innormal.Persanaly i believe it's just awesome,cuz i had a girl she was black.And you know what im gonna tell you,it were the most awesome relationships i ever had,we really liked each other.Actually i dont know why it was so good maybe cuz of my not detached attitude towords blacks.I like black people,i think black skin is so sexy it has such obsation…Any opinions?

08:23 AM Dec 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

it depends on your own attitude. As long as you have common cultural bankground or sense of value and attract each other, the color of skin isn't a problem at all.

10:52 AM Dec 02 2007 |

poopypens

poopypens

Russian Federation

this is exactly what im talking about!Moreover i like black-skined girls more than white ones!!!

12:21 PM Dec 02 2007 |

poopypens

poopypens

Russian Federation

well, im half-rusian, 1/4german and 1/4 polish. So i have a lack of any black nation.That's why they're so atractive for me probly)))))

04:46 PM Dec 02 2007 |

poopypens

poopypens

Russian Federation

we do! I wanna get merried to a black girl even,dont think a white girl can make me so happy as a black one can!)))

04:59 PM Dec 03 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I've NEVER met a black guy. Here black people almost dont exist lol..

09:33 PM Dec 03 2007 |

mudzipper

mudzipper

United States

I think it is ok to date/marry other ethnicities.  I am Indian American and I have dated women from different ethnicities (only 1 Indian!).  I think it is more important to have the same values rather than the same skin color.  I say if you love black women then go for it!

02:37 AM Dec 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We see black as against white …but I don't feel so …black exists because white is there, whites exists because black is there…see unitedly…humanity is one…It is our maturity that makes us real humans..& all depends upon the respect one has towarsds others…. 

03:05 AM Dec 06 2007 |

laraxu

laraxu

China

I agree with all what your guys said.

Love has nothing to do with color. As long as you love each other. you be together.

04:41 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

uhmm its not a big deal y'know.. anyway causatian loves petite, dark skin ladies.. whenever i walked around I see western guy holding hand with dark skin ladies (i think they prefer exotic look)...

05:38 AM Dec 06 2007 |

shani69

shani69

Japan

well im a black female …an di have to say there should be nothing about interracial relationships…i've been in plenty, ive dated a white guy before, i ve dated a hispanic before…it shouldn't have to be based on the color fo there skin…love is blind and it should be seen by whats in side and not based on the outside..beside the fact that that person maybe unattractive or not….to tell you the truth it doesn't mattrer to me what race you are as like as i like just for who you are…

06:53 AM Dec 06 2007 |