Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever think to have someone who can speak English fluently to be our girl/boyfriend so you can practice with her/him everyday

Pinkmarronz

Thailand

I did!! but it's very hard to find in my country,Thailand.

Almost of them are business man and they won't interest in women in the same office.

So how can I find one to practice??

09:09 AM Dec 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

柯南

China

i am a Chinese too.but i am only 14.i want to improve my english,who can help me?my QQnumber is:651126195,thank youWink

01:31 PM Dec 04 2007 |

Sylvia_87

Sylvia_87

Poland

i've never thought about it…but that seems to be a very good idea…hmmm, maybe i should start looking for english-speaking guy  here in Krakow, Poland. Italian man would be great tool, because i'm learning this language as well. And Italian guy who speaks English fluently- that would be just perfect !Smile

06:09 PM Dec 04 2007 |

douglasaga

douglasaga

Brazil

well, I' ve never thought it, but now this forum makes me think about it….

if I have a girlfriend that espeaks english, I will be very happy and It will be cool,.,; I would like to have one…

06:24 PM Dec 04 2007 |

donia110173

France

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I 'm just interested in the indian way of think.

This summer, i went in Marroco, and i met two girls who traveled in India the year before. They were surprised that indians were not afraid about the death.

My mother traveled in your country 5 years ago, in an Ashram. It'as the Ashram of Swami Premananda, who is actually in jail;

Have you heard about him ?

I hope to read you soon

Donia

03:37 PM Dec 05 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

donia110173,

I think, I have read about Swami Premanand long back. Now, i dont recollect the incidence, what for, he was imprisoned. May be after returning to India, I could find more about.

Death is the ultimate end of the life. Final certainty. Why one should afraid of that. That does not mean that when someone is breathing his/her last breath, sufferring from some disease, cancer, heart attack etc. he or she should not be hospitalised. However, it is the ultimate truth of the life. Therefore, some spiritual followers, religious minded persons, would not fear for the death. This applies to few Indians in general. Could you tell your views on this please.

Please be in contact. you may send me a detail mail to : 

Take care,

mdchaskar

10:56 PM Dec 05 2007 |

donia110173

France

Hello,

What you said is really interesting. Here in France, people hav

08:21 AM Dec 06 2007 |

donia110173

France

Hello,

eeverything

donia110173

France

Hello,

eeverything they

chaskarmukund

India

donia110173

Thanks for response.

Was it half hearted answer. Could u please elaborate. What u have special over there.

i look forward to hear from u

take care

mdchaskar

08:53 AM Dec 06 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

pinkmarroz,

how r u. why u r silent. would like to make more comments.

mdchaskar

08:55 AM Dec 06 2007 |