Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is war necessary for development or..

aushij

aushij

India

is war necessry for better living or we can give up?

first of all why do we focus on preventing struggle. if u will analyse carefully u will find that the root cause of development in all areas of life including space , communication building structure…. was the need of war. we have supersonic planes which originated to  defeat the enemy .people are now on moon which aroused because of the possibility of space war.we have a safe building because in past we need to prevent from bests and enemies if u will investigate then u will find root cause of development is war. why is usa britain and other countries now so developed ?the reason is that they were constantly involved in war

we (can) always think of ideal situation that  all will be living in peace and happily ,but do u think it would be possible. we need war because it removes our frustation ,need of war is because of the humans hollow mind(sorry not getting appropriate word,..my english is too weak).whenever he is empty mided he will do some thing ,whenever he is angry or frustated then he needs to express it…. animals express their anger at the moment ,but humans can't expess always at the moment. all this is stored in his mind somewhere ,and he needs somehow to get out of it ,and thats where the war arises….

the ideal situation can be only when we all become BUDDH  but do u think that its possible? if all will become buddh then the human race will end  ......

please continue…..

09:24 AM Dec 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yokanie

Yokanie

China

I think war is necessary for better living.even though I want to live in a peace world ,I know it's impossible.Everything is not absolute,if there is no war,it's impossible.I think without war,there is no development .War is important to a national,if the national want to be a strong country,it must be a strong battle efficiency country.I don't think war is a good thing .But if it is useful to our world ,I don't against.

09:51 AM Dec 03 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Aushij,

You are perfectly right in saying that war is cause of development,It's very true,human becomes more aware when he feel death nearer than the moments of love but now the level of development has gone so high that he can imagine of evolution while loving each other,now there is no need to fight,no need to pulling legs of others,no need to kill others,we can afford to live peacefully so why to go on fighting…..for just due to habit….now we should try to make a climate of coopration,love & sharing….it may look difficult but still we should hope for the best…now we have enough material to communicate …we can express…we can share….to fight should become difficult….to love should become easy….

12:05 PM Dec 03 2007 |

zaochendeqiutian

China

i don't agree with you totally. yes ,sometimes war promotes the devement of the society.but most of the it brings large pains to people.in the war ,many people without faults are involved to the war and become victims .have you think that, how many children lost their parents  and how many people lost their home?why they must load those?because war is good for human?if war is good for human ,it is only  good for minority,howerer ,so many people suffer so much  pains  which  not belong  them at all.  "war removes our frustrations"  is a selffish opinion.why  can you  use other happniess to get you happiness???.  i think there are better ways to deel with  problems  than war.  so i can't  approve your opinion.  certainly,that is my own view.

01:26 PM Dec 03 2007 |

zaochendeqiutian

China

i share Devindernaqpal's   words.

01:29 PM Dec 03 2007 |

zaochendeqiutian

China

Yokanie  :you  are so absulutly.besides war, we can have other ways to make the world more better.  war is necessary,but it can't settle everything, or it makes thing  more worse.

01:33 PM Dec 03 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

ushij,we should let continue your thoughts with the father of your nation India, Mahatma Gandhi:
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”

05:45 PM Dec 03 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Aushij,

I agree to your point that war is the reason of development…but why the the wars happens….Do you know that wars have been fought not by women…every fight is fought by men & what man do after winning a war….after acquiring power….at the most what he can do….is that he can enjoy sex with many women…..It's the  only ultimate target of man….he can't do more than that…& the ultimate reason of development not lies in war but in desire of love….Of peace….of happiness….

& another reason of devellopment lies in the behaviour of humanity is that human does not want to work hard….he always searchs ways to do jobs without doing any job…he want to relax…remote controll has been develloped so as not to move….all the deellopments are the extenssions of our body capabilities…..  I feel love & lazyness are the basic reasons of devllopment… 

02:33 AM Dec 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Aushij

Please comment..

02:26 AM Dec 06 2007 |

aushij

aushij

India

i appreciate ypur views thanks

08:11 AM Dec 06 2007 |

aushij

aushij

India

dear Mr Nagpal,

I don't think that the ultimate goal of man is sex, though i m too young to say but i feel that sex plays important role in some of the ages only after that it becomes irrelevant(it's only my guess, i think so). Ya its true that human does not want to work hard but almost all of the development has been possible because of humans, who do work hard. In todays world, ya it is true to its extent that development lies in desire for peace ,but still most of the techniques which are being utilized for peace, were developed for war.  All i feel is that whatever technology we use, originated to protect humans or to dominate on others . now in todays world the scene has changed a lot and there are many areas where development is for peace , love and to make humans more lazy. 

By the way thanks to you all for sharing your views.

08:32 AM Dec 06 2007 |