Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

a bad friend.......

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

May God defend me from my friends ; i can defend myself from my enemies..

the bad friend as like as the enemy, who we can't to see him.. Frown

11:04 PM Dec 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liputra_1994

Indonesia

friend is who can treat us as well, defend from enemy and never make us is trouble. if anyone that make we are in an dangerous, she/he can't become to be friend, no matter how many times she/he meet us every day…

01:55 AM Dec 05 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

NabilSh,
Existence has produced only individuals,how much close friend you may have,even then he remains away from you…nobody can become part of any other one …gap always remain there…every one has to move upon his own tracks….if some tracks are common we feel them friends & if opposittes we feeel them as enemies…It all depends upon our feeling…& it’s responssibility is upon us…if something good happens…we feel we have done it, if something wrong happens we feel it is due to others…
but existentially it’s not true…all that happens with us is due our’s choice…it’s human mind that he always feel that he is always right & good….

02:07 AM Dec 05 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

devindernagpal.. thank you, wise man..

and liputra 1994  &  justic .

08:55 PM Dec 05 2007 |

joyce_zhu

joyce_zhu

China

I think what you said is true with self-possession.Frequently we know where our enemies are, but we don't know when and where our frieds would hurt us. you have to admit you giving more believes to friends so they can hide themselves better.

02:20 AM Dec 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends, When we call ,"honesty is the best policy",I feel it saying,"honesty is the best policy to deceive" ,I may be wrong  but it smells to me that , we make friends to deceive them Or Ican say ,to fullfill our requirements….we make friends to be a friend in need…so it looses it's grace….this is just selfishness…

I frindship is something else….we need to devellop our whole society to be friendly…so as to feel always at home…. 

02:40 AM Dec 06 2007 |

joyce_zhu

joyce_zhu

China

YES, Why we makes friends? Because it avail to each other.

So humanbeings are selfish, merely you try not to hurt others a lot when you get what you want.

03:23 AM Dec 06 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think the bad person who try to be near you as a friend , but with hypocrisy….he always try to be look like satisfactory to you, but actualy that is to have something from you ..

........ you must to be careful, but don't ruled for anybody without clearly proofs..

10:55 PM Dec 06 2007 |

Do Do

Viet Nam

A bad friend who is always ask you have to do every things for him but he never  care what you want,what you need…

As when your money is broken you never get from him anything even words of consolation

11:11 PM Dec 06 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i just need the honesty from my friend . and he/she can do anything to his/her self..

my friend , don't bestow me upon ( that is mean : don't give me only to ask me )..

11:48 AM Dec 07 2007 |