Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE & HATE

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi everyone,

What do you love and hate most about your lover? Do you want he to change in some point?

02:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Susan Yang

Susan Yang

Colombia

i got married last year!when we falled in love, i did't let him to change himselfat the first,but afterwhile, he changed in someway,i think if you love someone,you will love his love and his hate!

04:22 AM Dec 07 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well.. guys are naturally being placid.. thats what I'm upset..didn't know if he has a problem or what..but I love the way he change on some point that he even follow me not to leave the TV on while sleeping..

04:28 AM Dec 07 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I love when he paid attention my speak up ..and I hate if he 's too busy with his works..BUT actually..I love him just the way he is…Kiss

06:09 AM Dec 07 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi all dear,

It's really great to hear from you. Wish you a happy life with your lover. I'm myself very happy now. I'm going to get married in next 2 months. Give me a congratulation if you can.

Thanks in advanced,

Rose

02:51 PM Dec 07 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

whow! Congratulations! Best Wishes dear!

03:43 PM Dec 07 2007 |

liuouqin

China

Hi Rose,

I am a new friend .I congratulate on you for your married  in next  two months.I wish you have a happy new life .

03:50 PM Dec 07 2007 |

Susan Yang

Susan Yang

Colombia

hi Rose

congratulation to you !When the guy to be you husband,he will be a man,he maybe neglect you in some way,but in his heart he loves you as before!

Susan

06:45 AM Dec 08 2007 |

nita_sao

Thailand

Hi,

Except his dishonest , i love everything about him :)

Nittaya

07:10 AM Dec 08 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi my dear,

I'd like to give my deepest thank to all of you. It's very nice to talk with you.

Susan, maybe you'll have lots of experience to share. Welcom. It's really meaningful and also helpful for me.

How abou you, Yana? Do you have any plan?

And Nittaya, how is his dishonest?

Ang liouoqin…?

Hey my dear, pls tell me much more about yourself. I do hope we would be friends rather than just writers.

Many thanks,

RoseLaughing

02:33 PM Dec 08 2007 |

betty2694

betty2694

China

congratulation .best wishes to you.you will happy in your marriage.

03:13 PM Dec 08 2007 |