Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SILENT SCREAM - written by Zeus- .What is your Opinion about love?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

SILENT SCREAM

Spring,it makes us remember love,what a nice feeling it is,but at the sametime it makes us feel sad.

It was a warm spring evening,Love was looking around for a slave by itself,Love is used to doing it everytime.While a window was opened by a man who was handsome and clever saw him and got him!

That slave’s name was Halıl .He had chosen to be a writer,because he was unable to do a job near other people.He was a deaf and dumb writer.No one tried to understand him,they were always looking at him like a stranger and they were making fun of him.He was always feeling unhappy by himself because of this.He thought,if he goes on to do his job near other people,he will have got used to all of these things,and he didn’t want that.He began to do his job at his home.That evening,it was fairly warm and he opened the window,suddenly he felt a warm wind on his face! He saw a beautiful women on the opposite balcony of his apartment.She never called his attention before.She was a blonde and a beautiful women.He watched her absent-mindedly for a short time.At that time,he fell in love with her.

He wasn’t used to waking up early everymorning,but he was getting up earlier to see her, because she used to water her flowers early every morning.She had many flowers which had different colours.After a few days she saw him while he was watching her, and she smiled at him.She didn’t have good health.Her face was smiling but her eyes were sad.She loved him,too.She was never going to tell him about her feelings.They were living their love on the inside.

One night,Halıl saw a dream while he was sleeping.She was going to a far country wherever it was, he was crying out behind her, but neither she nor other people could hear his silent scream.He woke up,he thought it was only a nightmare.He’s eaten something,then he’s read a book for a bit of time.He slept again,it was 3.00 AM.

That morning,he woke up very late.He told himself what an awful night it was.He went near the window and looked at her apartment,he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.Her apartment was empty,he thought still he fell a sleep,he had a bath with cold water then he looked again but nothing changed,still her apartment was empty.He felt so sad,he didn’t know what he was going to do.He went to the door to get his bread and newspaper.There was an envelope in front of the door.He got it and read.It was written by her;

‘Hi my sweet neigbour,I’ve known you for a long time,you know,you’re interested in me,yes I’m interested in you,too.But I’m not in good health,I have cancer and I’ll go in to a hard period nowadays.My hair will fall out and I’ll feel badly about myself.I didn’t want you to see me like that.Please remember me like this.Take care.Don’t forget to pray for me’ Halıl was standing still at the door.

Love had finished it’s job and left throught the door to find a new slave.

Zeus2006                                                                                                         Zeus

07:30 PM Jul 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

DEAR ZEUS….

WELL , I HAVE BEEN WONDERING …. WHAT IS LOVE .DO WE REALLY KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVEHAVE WE LOVED TRULY? LIKE THIS GUY IN THE STORY .. HOW MANY TIMES WE DID THE SAME THING? WE LET SOME OPORTUNITIES GO WAY AND WE DO NOT  SHOW AND SAY HOW SOME PEOPLE  ARE IMPORTANT FOR US

I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY…. IT IS SAD…BUT IT GOT MY ATTENTION….

WELL, THAT IS ENOUGH FOR NOWSEE YOU AROUND…...MY FRIEND ZEUS

YOUR BRAZILIAN FRIEND

RITA REIS

02:26 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

Love。love is a intertal eternal topic.

03:14 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

sorry,love is a eternal topic

03:15 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

03:16 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

03:16 AM Jul 27 2006 |

liyan_fairy

China

There is a saying :"Love means never say sorry."

Really?

Every stories have many misses and misunderstandings.

Strive for the process ,not the result.

It's really easier said than done.

03:49 AM Jul 27 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi lyan fairy,

You're right but sometimes there may be some barrier in our life and we can't say anything only we watch,I mean we want to do something but we can't.Because we have to live it,know what I mean,It is not easy.Take care. 

04:54 PM Jul 29 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

hi Brianzhang,

Yes love is an eternal topic but everybody has different experiences and if they tell their experiences with us I guess We will have more info about love.

Would you please share with us your experience(s) if you lived?

Thanks.Take care.

05:00 PM Jul 29 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

love is bitch , if there is a saying "life is bitch"  . There is barely such  a  pure word" love"   in  this world nowadays.  I    have done lots of  part time jobs as tutors , and there  is one student  ,a girl ,who  was   less than 16 but who has  had  9 boys  or more . And  she has  made love with many guys ,  all  rascals .  After it ,they give  her  money . She is not an exception ,  honestlyl.

Love ,  is good and pure  ,as long as money is not  involed .

09:07 AM Jul 30 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi love is bitch,

What an interesting nickname this is.Anyway,I couldn't believe what I was reading on your message!

But,I guess real love is different.That is not love.Sometimes I speak with my friends and one of them tell me He falls in love with his girl friend and after two weeks I ask how it is going to him ,he tells me We sperated.Oh God! then after two or three weeks again he falls in love with the otherone.In my opinion neither this one nor your mentioned  not to be real love.Know what I mean!

By the way,where are you from?you look a hondsome chinees youngman?Don't you?Ofcourse if this photo belong you :)Take care bye.

11:52 AM Jul 30 2006 |