Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SILENT SCREAM - written by Zeus- .What is your Opinion about love?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

SILENT SCREAM

Spring,it makes us remember love,what a nice feeling it is,but at the sametime it makes us feel sad.

It was a warm spring evening,Love was looking around for a slave by itself,Love is used to doing it everytime.While a window was opened by a man who was handsome and clever saw him and got him!

That slave’s name was Halıl .He had chosen to be a writer,because he was unable to do a job near other people.He was a deaf and dumb writer.No one tried to understand him,they were always looking at him like a stranger and they were making fun of him.He was always feeling unhappy by himself because of this.He thought,if he goes on to do his job near other people,he will have got used to all of these things,and he didn’t want that.He began to do his job at his home.That evening,it was fairly warm and he opened the window,suddenly he felt a warm wind on his face! He saw a beautiful women on the opposite balcony of his apartment.She never called his attention before.She was a blonde and a beautiful women.He watched her absent-mindedly for a short time.At that time,he fell in love with her.

He wasn’t used to waking up early everymorning,but he was getting up earlier to see her, because she used to water her flowers early every morning.She had many flowers which had different colours.After a few days she saw him while he was watching her, and she smiled at him.She didn’t have good health.Her face was smiling but her eyes were sad.She loved him,too.She was never going to tell him about her feelings.They were living their love on the inside.

One night,Halıl saw a dream while he was sleeping.She was going to a far country wherever it was, he was crying out behind her, but neither she nor other people could hear his silent scream.He woke up,he thought it was only a nightmare.He’s eaten something,then he’s read a book for a bit of time.He slept again,it was 3.00 AM.

That morning,he woke up very late.He told himself what an awful night it was.He went near the window and looked at her apartment,he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.Her apartment was empty,he thought still he fell a sleep,he had a bath with cold water then he looked again but nothing changed,still her apartment was empty.He felt so sad,he didn’t know what he was going to do.He went to the door to get his bread and newspaper.There was an envelope in front of the door.He got it and read.It was written by her;

‘Hi my sweet neigbour,I’ve known you for a long time,you know,you’re interested in me,yes I’m interested in you,too.But I’m not in good health,I have cancer and I’ll go in to a hard period nowadays.My hair will fall out and I’ll feel badly about myself.I didn’t want you to see me like that.Please remember me like this.Take care.Don’t forget to pray for me’ Halıl was standing still at the door.

Love had finished it’s job and left throught the door to find a new slave.

Zeus2006                                                                                                         Zeus

07:30 PM Jul 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi again,

By the way,do you visit to chat room here? I was going to ask this question to you but I forgot anyway if you visit there please tell me which nickname you use there.If you don't visit there you should there.Okay?See you.

03:36 PM Aug 04 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

well   ,of  course   not .  I am not that handsome .Actually the guy on this photo  is    pretty  well-known.   He   was born in a  crossed marriag  familly ,a     Japanese and  Chinese   one .  And  he is  a  renowned   actor .  He      has    been on many  films ,  shot by  the top  director in China .  Actually ,you must know him.  HAHAHH   ,but   I  am    also  a little  handsome ,to some degree :)   .  I   am just not used to       put my photo  on the net ,     it makes me  akward .  Is that    satisfying ? 

08:35 AM Aug 05 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

well   ,of  course   not .  I am not that handsome .Actually the guy on this photo  is    pretty  well-known.   He   was born in a  crossed marriag  familly ,a     Japanese and  Chinese   one .  And  he is  a  renowned   actor .  He      has    been on many  films ,  shot by  the top  director in China .  Actually ,you must know him.  HAHAHH   ,but   I  am    also  a little  handsome ,to some degree :)   .  I   am just not used to       put my photo  on the net ,     it makes me  akward .  Is that    satisfying ? 

loveisbitch

China

loveisbitch

China

08:36 AM Aug 05 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi,

Ofcoure it was satisfying.Actually, I don't know what ''akward'' means.Do you know Why I asked that question to you?I don't think so by the way I don't know that actor,when I saw that photo and after I had read your message and I thought there was a mistake in this situation,if this is he I mean he is so handsome and he complain about female because there must be many beautiful girls around you.But then I thought maybe he may have used a photo which belongs others people.Now,this point is important,I don't understand why a person use a photo which doesn't belong them.If you don't use your photo,In my opinion either Yours photo place must be empty or you should use yours.Usually I see some photo or cartons or different view,thing on different people's photo place.I don't know Why  they prefer it.You may not handsome or you may but you have confidence in yourself.Look at my picture,I'm not handsome,But I prefer to use my photo why?I say in this ways This is me.Anyway,I guess,you got a headache by my words.Forgive me.Take care :)

05:53 PM Aug 05 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

Surprised,    ^^ ,    Well ,       I  didn't  expect such a photo could arise  your  big  interest  and curiosity,  I just took   it by  chance  ,and i didn't  mean it . Of course ,  I am less  handsome than him. BUt      I   am jus  not  accustomed to it ,and i only use  a camera when  chatting with my  friends and relations. last but not least , i  am   a little  handsome Tongue out,my   students and  relations        told me , if you believe me .and  i wish you could understand me ? ok?

06:51 AM Aug 07 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi,

I guess you misunderstood me,I'm not interested in neither your photo nor you I just tried to tell this ''If this is you,You musn't have any problem with women for relationship,because this guy is handsome''I presume,You understand me why I asked that question to you.Anyway,forget it.

Take care.BYE.

07:16 PM Aug 08 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Well, good story, there’s a saying “Love looks like heaven but hurts like hell”.
Love is interpretation matter, and so complicated, its meaning depends on who’s interpretating it.
So don’t get worried about it, just enjoy life cuz it is short.

08:37 PM Aug 08 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Zars,

Thanks.But this is only a story which was written by me.My life isnot like this.Innocent

We try to talk about love yes you're right , love has many different descriptions Frownit depends on who lived it and how lived it.

I hope yours will be perfect.Laughing

05:11 PM Aug 12 2006 |