Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love for country : threat to piece ,lets think again....

aushij

aushij

India

Hi friends,

there are so many reasons which creates confliction between us. I think one of the reason is your love for your country (its sad to listen).

everyone of us have a proud that our country is somewhat better than others in some way….. today many countries are involved in war, the people of the two country want to live with piece, many of people from one country want to make friend with that of opposing but u see there is always some .. in your heart  for people of opposing country. your thinking becomes like that people of particular country r not good they and the people from that particular country also thinks so.

all country have past and they want to live with their past.  often argument  is being given that " they  attacked on  us  300 yrs ago" so they might again attack us , we cant be friend….. u see ,this is the situation with most of the country today.

many of us hate others bcoz of their country without knowing what is the root cause behind it. even though we want to have friend in that country but there is always a feeling which rules our mind

Can't we use our country just only for our identity that i live here and if u come there u r always welcome . 

friends, many of u might not like it , BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MOST OF US THINK  DEEP IN HEART. u can send me your suggestions ,feelings on    in person also 

thank u

plz comment

07:59 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aushij

aushij

India

I think all people are willing to think on it.

03:16 PM Dec 09 2007 |