Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how can i pass the test??..argh!

sassy_gurl

sassy_gurl

Japan

hello!konichiwa!^^

I will be taking an entrance test for high school next year.I`m a japanese returnee from other country so i`m not really good at speaking japanese.I`ll be taking the test by essay and interview!!I think there`s no problem with that but the problem is 50 students will take that test and they`re only going to get 25 students!!!i really think its very tough and the level is very high!!...its not only me who`s good at english.Maybe there`s someone better than me so I`m really worried if i can pass the test!!!I really really want to pass the test!So pls help me make my english more better.Tnx!!

12:56 PM Dec 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sassy_gurl

sassy_gurl

Japan

how can i improve my english communication as you can see the test will be interview in english and essay in english…also the essay will be 300 words in 50 minutes!!i think it`ll be difficult!!..i`m also poor in vocabulary…how can i memorize quickly??coz memorizing words really take me long!!i don`t have enough time!ow..its really hopeless…but i really want to pass the test…

you know…while i`m reading your respond,i think that your english is very good.are you a native speaker??if no…how do you study english??could you give me some tips??i hope you can answer my questions and thank you very much for your advice!i really appreciate that.

03:35 PM Dec 10 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

Hi .. last year i was on the 9th grade and in the end of the year we had to do some classification exams from high school to classify us to levels, and i was sooooo afraid about not getting to that SCIENCE  class .. this class needs lots of work and it's a little bit hard . they just wanted to choose the highest grades of the school and i was soo worry about not getting to this class but i really worked hard to get in and thank god i did ..:)

you just have to work hard and study a little bit more than you used to ..and try to use english in every single thing in your life it's usefull trust me ^^. i think you'll pass the test if you kept reading stories and books in english and practicing your english everyday by talking reading and watching movies ( english movies)

I really wish you goog luck on that test .. XD

07:51 PM Dec 10 2007 |

sassy_gurl

sassy_gurl

Japan

yes you`re right but i live in japan.we speak japanese here.my friends and teachers are not good at english.what do i have to do??i can speak english because i lived in another country and we went here in japan in 2005.i almost forget english because we don`t use english here as our main language.i really depressed!!can i able to learn english all by myself in japan??i really need your answer!(Y_Y)

08:21 AM Dec 11 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

hii :) first of all you have to trust yourself that you are going to make it ( to pass the exam) and it's important to not be depressed because if you keep feeling this way you'll lose your confedince of your self and this is bad … so i think that you need to keep reading like i told you before it's not that hard and never gave up :)

02:06 PM Dec 11 2007 |

sassy_gurl

sassy_gurl

Japan

pls give me tips on how to write long essays!!

and how to memorize words quickly!!

thank you!!^^

06:13 PM Dec 22 2007 |

mahboba

Canada

dont worry my friend,im sure you will pass it

07:13 PM Dec 22 2007 |