Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tell us about your feeling now....

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

HI .. How are you all ?? I WANNA from all join plz …Tell us about your feeling now…. and WHY ?? In this MOMENTSAD .. HAPPY .. SLEEPY ..etc

02:26 PM Dec 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

princeton_girl1010

Israel

in this time i don't feel anything i'm just soo bored because there is nothing to do .., ::)

05:01 PM Dec 11 2007 |

Oysha

Uzbekistan

Frown I feel sad.

Of course there is a reason for that. I work at a company as a translator, so I decided to look for a part time job, where I could teach English. I was interviewed yesterday, and I was not accepted, due to my mistake in oral speech.

I was not speaking English almost for one year, and may be i was making mistakes. But anyway, I want to leave my present job and find a new one that will be connected with English.

07:11 AM Dec 12 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I feel happy and I hope always happy everyday. You know why? 'coz i have U all, friends in Englishbaby. Yap..I feel happier than days before I joined Englishbaby. So..thanks Englishbabgy and You all…Kiss

07:40 AM Dec 12 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

At this moment,i feel full because i just had finished dinner.

11:47 AM Dec 12 2007 |

cmdiliyas

Indonesia

At this movement I'm feeling sleepy

11:51 AM Dec 12 2007 |

aleksey

aleksey

Ukraine

I feel myself … strange, a little sadly. about a year as I live and work in other city (not native). so I feel little bit lonely!!!

12:01 PM Dec 12 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

aaagh….exhausted and tired..buying xmas presents…*with headache, traffic jam..ugh 

12:11 PM Dec 12 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

now i am verry happy ,because i'm not pour(i don't mean that all people poor is sad)  and i have a health ,thanks God ,and I knew that in live we find a lot of dificilties but all these deficilties is just an examination for us .

12:24 PM Dec 12 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Oh my! I'm feeling so bored, lost and confuse right now! I'm sleepy and feeling so tired!
I guess I'm emotionally tired right now.

Hopefully I'll get over this feeling in a few days.

01:28 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Pooh8x

Viet Nam

I feel worried for the next examination , espcially English listening skill.I do do not why I listen english badly like that

01:33 PM Dec 12 2007 |