Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tell us about your feeling now....

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

HI .. How are you all ?? I WANNA from all join plz …Tell us about your feeling now…. and WHY ?? In this MOMENTSAD .. HAPPY .. SLEEPY ..etc

02:26 PM Dec 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

Hi

hello everyone

my feeling is good but, i'm stell sleepy and happy at the same time

so every things is good

01:43 PM Dec 12 2007 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

i'm really sad~i wanna cry,i lost my friend!what can i do?

01:48 PM Dec 12 2007 |

flyfruit

China

At this moment,I speake out my bad feel,I feel pretty happy.Thanks for englishbaby to  give me this stage to express myself,thanks for all the friends.

02:15 PM Dec 12 2007 |

China

I feel happy.There is a reason that tonight I find this website successed in logining in.Now  I can come here to learn more English .

05:06 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Vikki :)

Vikki :)

Russian Federation

I'm very happy because everything is OK, though there is so much to do and I have no time… Bot nevertheless I'm laughing, feeling delighted and happy!

I try not to pay attention to mischiefs and to feel good all the time because the life is so short and we must apreciate every moment of our lives… Laughing

Be happy!

05:21 PM Dec 12 2007 |

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

i'm so happy Bcuz nothing

05:53 PM Dec 12 2007 |

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

i'm so happy Bcuz nothing

05:53 PM Dec 12 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

in this moment i feel tired becuase i have had such a busy day ,Also sleepy because it is time to  sleep in my home ,exhausted because i just have done such a lot of assignments but i still pretty happy because i will do field trip with my classmates in the institute tomorrow.Laughing

07:44 PM Dec 12 2007 |

China

Nou i feel it is very tried,i will take a  exam in english and computer next week .but my english and computer  so bad ,i am afraid i can not pass.

04:10 PM Dec 14 2007 |

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

i feel bad

06:06 PM Jan 26 2008 |