Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Soccer

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Hi everybody i like sport and i also love soccer.I want too met with soccers

07:06 PM Dec 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leiji

leiji

Poland

Hey I play soccer in my country well im not so good like Ronaldo but Im not bad and I have to agree with everyone one of you its the best game in the world :)

01:57 AM Dec 20 2007 |

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

Peru

I Love soccer, i play it every day with my friends. I used to play for a soccer club few years ago, but no anymore. I don't know if i'm in the age to come back, now the coach and the talenthunters are interested in younger ppl xD

09:19 PM Jan 29 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

the thing that can make unity of nations, I think. Nothing similar with it. Viva soccer! 

03:37 AM Jan 30 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

I usualy play soccer in sumer i like plaing soccer with the boys.Do you want play soccer with me?

03:00 PM Jan 31 2008 |

zhekon

zhekon

Russian Federation

i love it!i can play welllll.my favourite players are ballack diego and ribery

05:23 PM Jan 31 2008 |

momotombo

momotombo

Nicaragua

Man. U Rules!!!

09:03 PM Jan 31 2008 |

leetsingustb

China

I'm for Asenal!

12:25 PM Mar 10 2008 |

Luke24

Luke24

Spain

Another one who loves soccer Tongue out, I like to watch matchs on tv but I prefer to play soccer. By the way, UD Almería rules Cool.

01:45 PM Mar 10 2008 |

greekman

greekman

Greece

I like soccer very much. I go to soccer ground every Sunday. I support Apollon Kalamarias. It isn't a popular team but we have a good time with my friends every Sunday. This season is difficult for Apollon. Black and red are the colors of Apollon.

Apollon Kalamarias 

Apollon 2007-2008

Apollon Kalamarias 2007-2008

07:59 PM Mar 10 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

Hi, greekman, you got me confused for a second lol for a moment seeing the reds made me think that was Olympiakos (but they're red and white, actually) and my son plays there. thus, i'm forced to be a soccer fan lol

the funny thing is that , back home I was a Levski supporter, a Bulgarian team, whose greatest rivals are the red (CSKA) LOL

08:29 PM Mar 10 2008 |