Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when he talks like that it hurts

arooosha

arooosha

Maldives

hey

i am a girl of 22 and married.i have loads of problems with my husband but all those are stupid stuffs.well i guess u all knew about those stupid stuffs.i want to getrid from those and always wanna be happy with him.so please let me know what should i do to stop that.

10:43 AM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

Good advice!

12:39 PM Dec 12 2007 |

独舞michelle

China

sometimes i just feel confused about love.is it very difficult to meet a guy who loves you deeply?and i want to say,if he really loves you ,everything wiil be OK.

01:33 PM Dec 12 2007 |

arooosha

arooosha

Maldives

thanks

06:21 AM Dec 13 2007 |

nzncyxu

China

How are   you  cognition? you are not   because love ,so married ?

08:32 AM Dec 13 2007 |

cristina-guirado

Spain

i don't know exactly what kind of problems you've got with your husband, so it's a bit difficult for me to give you some advices. firstly, i think you're very young for being married. i'm 20, and i'm not thinking in being married, of course, but i've got a serious relation with a boy and sometimes we've got serious arguments, but i've recently discovered a great book that i shelping me a lot with my relation. it's called "men are form marts, women are from venus", and that is showing me how to understand my partner. maybe, you could speal to him, and make some rules in order to not have more arguements. i hope i can help you. continue believing in love and good lucky!

08:47 AM Dec 13 2007 |

chenyang.fei@hotmail.com

China

I like my life . so i work very hardly.and teach myself.i hope a good life is better than next day.  

08:52 AM Dec 13 2007 |