Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Gimme your top 10!!!

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

Troy, Jerry MaGuire, A Few Good Men, Men of Honor, Armageddon, Face-Off, The 300, The Rock, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting.

01:09 AM Jan 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

ftLouie: It´s really hard to choose only ten, don´t you think?? "The bucket list" is really touching, I don´t like drama movies but I really enjoyed it, besides I like the acting of Morgan Freeman. He´s an awesome actor.

11:13 PM Aug 18 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

rafaaaaaaaa :D, i was about adding the bucket list!!!!!!!! omggggg ur soooooo greatttttttt :P hehe

11:47 PM Aug 18 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

ok ok, as u like fellas, lets make it a top 15 then!! :D, by adding: The Bucketd List, The Patriot, Braveheart, A Knight's Tale and Sixth Sense…there u are!! :P

11:58 PM Aug 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I have 12 only, I will add 3 more to my list: Alien (the first movie), Juno (I love you Ellen Page) and The Ice Age (the first movie too). I know, they aren´t horror movies but from time to time I like to see another genres.

01:32 PM Aug 19 2008 |

emadgreatdane

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

saw 1&2&3&4- the hills have eyes 1&2-texas chain saw-smoking ace-hot chik-white chiks-terminator 1&2&3-

hancock-the girls next door-my bos doughter

02:25 PM Aug 19 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

thx for joining bro :), good choice

04:16 PM Aug 19 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Sawdestination: yes! it's very very hard to choose only ten! that's why I'm thinking about making a top 20 hehehehhe ;P

07:07 PM Aug 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

ftLouie: Ok, I will think about another 5 movies… hahahaha! We won´t finish!!! :P

emadgreatdane: Awesome, you choose all the Saw movies!! It´s really hard to choose one of them because together match a one single history!!! For me, Saw 3 was the best (Amanda is one of my favorite characters and I suffered when Jigsaw died). Now, I´m waiting for Saw 5 this Halloween. Have you seen the new trailer??? I love that, it seems like a Christmas movie (for the song) but at the end it appears Strahm in a dangerous trap with his head inside.

09:22 PM Aug 19 2008 |

emadgreatdane

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

wow awesome !! saw5 in coming in haloween ?!!! thats so good news !!!

04:34 PM Aug 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes, there will be a total of 7 traps in the film, one of them is shown in the trailer. I downloaded the song to my cell, hahaha! In Mexico, every Saw movie arrives on November, so I will have to wait a little to see it.

There will be another chapter in 2009 to finish the series. Only Costas Mandylor (Hoffman) and Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) have signed for the 6th film.

06:12 PM Aug 20 2008 |