Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Gimme your top 10!!!

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

Troy, Jerry MaGuire, A Few Good Men, Men of Honor, Armageddon, Face-Off, The 300, The Rock, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting.

01:09 AM Jan 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

manuelmad: There´s no problem for me man! Maybe I look a little agressive with my comments but that´s not my intention, hahaha! But I´m always ready to fight… hahahaha! Así que no te preocupes man, cuentas con mi respecto y estoy listo a participar en los foros que abras, vale?

lovely33: I´m looking for the top 30, hahahaha!

02:43 PM Aug 22 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

dale dale hermano, no hay problem then hehe, yea yea i also like kick some asses once in a while lol,  so keep in touch dude!!

05:02 PM Aug 22 2008 |

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

I´m a big movies fan, i watch at least one movie per week…so I have seen a thousands of movies….maybe I don´t have my top 10 but I will try to tell you some of my favorite movies: Forrest Gump, Ben Hur, The Bucket List, The 10 commandments, Philadelphia, The David Gale´s Life, The Lords of the Rings, Harry Potter…and so much more jajajaja…..

10:23 PM Aug 22 2008 |

Kelvin Chan

Germany

I also like to watch Harry Potter and Forrest Gump

11:30 PM Aug 22 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

VHMD30: yea man we have been discussing bout this and plz do us a favor by dropping a top 20 if u need to :P lol

Kelvin: only 2? im pretty sure u can do it better lol, come on, spit out 8 more at least

11:40 PM Aug 22 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

I recently watched "The Illusionist" ;)

10:03 AM Aug 26 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

nice to know fella!! but, it would be great if u drop a top 10 in this "gimme ur top top 10" thing, dont u think? :D

08:36 PM Aug 26 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

The others, Finding Nemo, The Devil Wears Prada, The Princess Diaries (also prefer the books ;P),  The Sweetest Thing 

5 more to my list hahahaha lol

04:18 PM Aug 27 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

ftLouie: "The sweetest thing"! I ask my now ex-gf to be my girlfriend after we saw it at the movies. That´s why I like that movie, hahaha!

06:41 PM Aug 27 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Well with "The dark knight" I have 16 movies, I add 4 more: "Pan´s Labyrinth", "The tesseratact", "The host", and "Hostel 2" (for its black and twisted humor).

06:46 PM Aug 27 2008 |