Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

magil

magil

China

I'm waiting for season 3 it will perform in August

07:26 AM Apr 21 2007 |

christiana_sq

China

PRISON BREAK,this video is wonderful! michael is a genius!

all of my friends are talking about it!

waiting for the next season!

08:04 AM Apr 22 2007 |

Olgina Dob

Russian Federation

Hi, I'm Olgina from Russia.

This serial, in my opinion, is excellent. I have looked 22 series for two days.

Prison BreakFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break

08:09 AM Apr 22 2007 |

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

I think that PB3 is available only in the USA, but maybe somebody can reach that via satelitte or cable tv in other countries. In my country will start only first season next week.But I have seen all episodes already.:-P What happened in the first episode? Do you want to know it really? Ok, you can find a few words here…http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/recaps/

10:15 PM Sep 22 2007 |

Ukraine13

Ukraine

Cop is going to Scofield

11:25 PM Oct 12 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

THEY ALWAYS CAUTION US "PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!"Sealed

06:58 PM Oct 13 2007 |

shine.pb.

Czech Republic

n czech republic prison break started before a month…i have to say that PB is amazing serial..right away i rapped that PB is the best serial which i saw..all actors are brillian…at once i fall in love with michael scofieldLaughing..he´s so clever and debonair…i like sarah,linc,abruzzi and t-bag too..in sum pb is absolutely greatCool

01:16 PM Oct 14 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hallo there my dear friend,its really pleasant to the eye but remember it was only an act you know

there's no where in this world that u can do what mike n crew did

and again i agree with you that Sarah… the medic was veeeeeeeeeery beautiful but T-bag he really pissed me off atimes but he was awesome too

takecare my dear and stay safe but remember DON'T TRY IT AT HOMESealed

06:30 PM Oct 14 2007 |

maggiemm902

China

wow,it is an excenllent TY show! i love it ! i really lvoe it! it is all the rage now! Wentworth Miller the main actor in Soap Opera is so sexy and the hottest guy. he is so amazing and brilliant! i have been forwad to watching the following episodes! linc the actor is also a cool and sexy guy. some other actors performance well.they have a good cooperation. in one word, the show is very very successful.  a za a za fighting!

09:51 AM Oct 15 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

11:19 AM Oct 15 2007 |