Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ggtharinduyg

Sri Lanka

PRISON BREAK -  that is amazing and  I have never seen such a stunning TV series. its fantastic. I really like Sukrae – Fernando Sukrae have you seen he risked his life and ready to lay down his life he dug his own grave and let himself to be berried alive in the name of his true friendship. that touched me. that is a made story but its fantastic… I have no words to describe Michael he indeed a genius. 

anyway I invite all those who didn't yet watch it to experience it. its great you will see it. those days I was addicted to it and I watched it at one shot.

but make sure don't show it to prisoners. then it'll be a problem. 

06:06 PM Jul 04 2008 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

ooooooooo it's such great serial

I can't wait to know what will happen..

When T-bag will die??

but I think that season 1 is better than 2 and season 2 is better than three

10:20 PM Jul 05 2008 |

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

i have watch the prison break! they are so clever to be out from the jail right?

09:30 AM Jul 06 2008 |

puer

China

The next season is coming. can't wait !

07:02 AM Aug 12 2008 |

Barysek.K

Barysek.K

Czech Republic

Oh my god, MICHAEL SCOFIELD is such a beautiful and sexy man!!!Kiss..I really love him..so cute..

06:24 PM Aug 22 2008 |

.╋┈Fey

.╋┈Fey

China

i like it

and i think us comedy are great

i love "friends" "pb" "sex and the city"

12:46 AM Aug 23 2008 |

taotaobujue

Hong Kong

ok, i have watched this movie for three parts. my favoriate actor is Mike who is responsible for others ,he is kind to all

07:17 AM Aug 23 2008 |

rainstrs

rainstrs

Philippines

oh yeah PRISON FREAK!

07:49 AM Aug 23 2008 |

happyjcn

happyjcn

China

Wonderful films. I like it very much. especially like Michael.His courage,ability,equanimity and so on.He also so handsome. At present, the fourth season has play on. i have finished 4 episodes. looking forward  next episode.

03:44 AM Sep 20 2008 |

FEL

FEL

Japan

I think Prison break is uneasy movie.  I  was attracted the movie! All actor has wonderful acting ability. I like MICHAEL SCOFIELD! Which character do you like?

02:04 PM Dec 02 2008 |