Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

the most strange, crazy and unpredictible movie I have ever seen........!!!!!

jolka

jolka

Poland

"mulleholand drive" have you seen it?  it's amazingLaughing

03:58 PM Oct 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

I really liked Mulholland Drive.  It was one of those movies that sticks in your head for a long, long time as you try to figure out what happened.  I'd like to see it again for sure.

Have you ever been to Mulholland Drive?  It's a road close to Hollywood and has a great view of Los Angeles.

12:12 AM Oct 25 2006 |

jolka

jolka

Poland

I don't know, maybe I'm not too ceawer or something, but I have watched this film twice and I have no idea what is going on there, it's really freeky :) and when film ended I was really surprised cause nothing was explained but that kind of film I like , films that make me think about them for at least few days :)

I have never been to MH. I hope that somr day I'll have such an opportunity…....

take care Smile

03:21 PM Oct 25 2006 |

learoyd

learoyd

China

excuse me,i dont know about the film and even havent heard of it. but yr chat attracts me a lot. could u please introduce the film for who havnt know about the film, like me? thx a lot

08:51 AM Nov 01 2006 |

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

I like a movie where you have to think about its story. But Mulholland Drive is movie which has not any punch line and it is very difficult for understanding.

12:02 AM Nov 19 2006 |

thamizh

India

Hey,

I searched the movie in my place, but no one knows this. If any one is having this movie send it to me. I am from india.

12:48 PM Dec 01 2006 |

travisdt

United States

Is this Steve Mc Queen movie?  I haven't seen the movie but  heard that this  movie famously for car racing. 

I've been driving in Mlholland drive from PCH to Hollywood and it is a wonderful drive.  gotta see the movie later 

06:28 PM Jan 15 2007 |

marya86

Peru

once i saw the maldicion it was a chinese monie really i didnt like it

05:32 PM Jan 27 2007 |