Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Heros

riddick119

China

I think the TV play is pretty good!What do you think about it?

03:04 AM Nov 06 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

Hi riddick, do you mean Heroes TV serial story on NBC? If yes, then i can tell you it is absolutely amazing serial.

06:58 PM Nov 16 2006 |

jasonli

jasonli

China

This movie is appropriet to foreigner.The content is so easy.For chinese it's a scenery movie.It's a failture from this aspect.

08:32 AM Nov 25 2006 |

oklassoo

oklassoo

China

i don't see the tv serial..but seems not bad…

01:22 PM Dec 11 2006 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

hello to all!

i really like Heroes, its very interesting and exciting(and bloody too)

im waiting for anyone who want to talk with me about Heroes, and help me to improve my english :-)

10:43 AM Apr 07 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

whats that?

02:50 PM Apr 07 2007 |

toffeemania

China

Hey Heros fans, who do you think would be the most powerful hero in this story? I wish I could be Hiro some day, coze his English becomes better and better ;-p

12:29 PM Apr 10 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

yes, Hiro is really funny and his english is a lot better since 1.episode :), and of course he is the "hiro":))

but i think Peter is the most powerful hero of them, i really want to see the next episode.

do you like it too?and watch it too??

03:37 PM Apr 10 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

im fan of heroes here in Spain…its absolutely great..i like niki´s role…shes the best…ive just seen 7 chapters and im looking forward to seeing the new one tomorrow…so, how many people are fan of heroes here??

07:32 AM Apr 11 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

I like niki' caracter too, because she is the most interesting from the others.

my favourite is Peter and Hiro, but the other heroes are great and interesting too, i like them :-))

in my country will be the 7th chapter tomorrow, but i have alredy seen the 18th…and it was amazing! 

07:41 AM Apr 11 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

here ill see tomorrow the 8th and 9th chapter…Peter is my fav, apart from the fact that hes the most undefined hero, i like Milo Ventimiglia since Gilmore Girls…and hes so cute…but i think Niki is the best character…

07:57 AM Apr 11 2007 |