Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

MAR ADENTRO

adryana20

Romania

i saw an interesting movie today…mar adentro:it is based upon real facts,it's the  dramatically and  movingly story of Ramon Sampedro,a man who has been palsied for over25years,convicted to bed in his family's care and who fights to obtain the right to a dignified death,mercy killing-forbidden in Spain.The producer is a well known one:Alejandro Amenabar,with Javier Bardem.The movie it's spanish,but it is indeed very movingly…..you can cry a lot…...it makes you reflect over so amny things:for instance we are caught in so many actions that we forgot the insignifiant things like:when the sun rises or that we can walk…...it really made me think a lot…...

09:34 PM Dec 06 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think that if you liked Mar Adentro, you may like "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" too. It's a french one.

The story is of Jean-Dominique Baudy. It describes his life after suffering a massive stroke at the age of 42 that left him with a condition called locked-in syndrome, leaving his only means of communication as blinking his left eyelid. It's a true story too.

07:57 AM Oct 02 2007 |

bellisima

Italy

Yes, i have seen this movie too. After that, I could think about many things we can do… and we don't realize…walk, swimm, play.

We are so lucky for that!

08:29 AM Oct 04 2007 |