Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

LOST

Do:-)

Netherlands

Do you know that one ? I really like it. Although it is just a half an hour per week ..It makes you really wonder what will really happend , the plot is getting more and more complicated . It does scare sometimes , i does make me laugh some time …. and most of the time I watch it with a chill fealing ..Wink

09:02 AM Dec 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Netherlands

Blacknblue – no comments …. Cool 

07:14 AM May 08 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

DO:-)  i didnt mean any thing i just wanted to mess you up a litle haha in a funny way i know you know that im keddin yeah do you?

01:49 PM May 08 2007 |

jack2

jack2

Netherlands

I've been watching from the beginning and it's treuly an emazing serial. I was thinking to buy the DVD collection of Lost.

Anyone knows when the 3 season is comming out on DVD?

08:34 AM May 29 2007 |

abdoo

Sweden

lost it the most imazing serias i have seen his third seson and his end it s incridible it will end at ed of 2010 i cant wait to see it i love jack and jolia

02:28 PM May 29 2007 |

Feellex

Feellex

Czech Republic

in my opinion it is lengthy becaue in one episode nothing happend and you must see all of them but it is exciting and complicated. i like the idea of serial.

12:31 PM Jul 17 2007 |

Babyluv

Babyluv

Italy

I like Lost very much, I've seen all the episodes of the first and the second season I i think I'll see alll the episodes of the third one too!!!Ilike all the episodes so i don't have a favourite one. My favourite characters are Sawjer alias Josh Halloway because he is good looking and Lock because he is the most cunnig and cleverest person of the group.

01:57 PM Jul 18 2007 |