Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

do u love nicolase cage...prad pit...russel crew....

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

share us of what u think about these actrors : nicolase cage….. prad pit … russel crew….

05:01 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Russell Crowe is really a great actor and his perfomance in "A beautiful mind", "Cinderella man" and "4:10 to Yuma" is powerful.

In the other hand, Nicolas Cage is a recurrent character in a serie of movies that are so far away of "Leaving Las Vegas". In my opinion he´s not as good as many people usually say.

And Brad Pitt, I don´t know why you put him at the level of Crowe, because the only important thing he has done is get married with Angelina Jolie. Women run to see his movies because he is atractive to them, but actor is not a word that I can match with Pitt.

03:01 PM May 15 2008 |

usako

usako

China

I like none of them.

03:38 PM May 15 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

i donot realy agree with u at all…  prad pit has alot of azmaing films :  see   {troy} {seven years in tibet} {babel} {meet joe black} and …....

07:39 PM May 15 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Ok, for example in Troy, Eric Bana makes Brad Pitt look like a shadow in that movie (Epic movies are not my cup of tea). An actor really committed to his work is Christian Bale, he has to train really hard and lose and gain weight for his character in "The maquinist" and "Batman begins", and he is a credible actor but Pitt… I have my doubts.

"Babel" and "Seven years in Tibet" are his attempts to be considered for the Academy award, but he get the same awful results like Tom Cruise (a terrible actor).

09:51 PM May 15 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

that is your opinion and i will not try to change it … but i have mine too….

09:43 AM May 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes! I respect your opinion too, I only write mine as you do it for this forum.

It would be a boring world if everybody thinks the same, don´t you think?

02:24 PM May 16 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

i agree with u ….

04:50 PM May 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I forgot to mention Gladiator!! Russell Crowe is awesome!!! It´s the best epic movie I´ve ever seen!!! 

05:27 PM May 16 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

gladiater is a great movie … and there is also a very beautiful movie of russel crue it is { canderella man }

09:07 AM May 17 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes! Every character that Crowe does is fantastic, you believe him.

And "Cinderella man" is my second favorite movie of Russell (after "Gladiator").

02:39 PM May 17 2008 |