Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

do u love nicolase cage...prad pit...russel crew....

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

share us of what u think about these actrors : nicolase cage….. prad pit … russel crew….

05:01 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

unlighted

Singapore

Russel Crowe in gladiator is amazing…

Brad Pit movies leave not much impression in me…

Nicolas Cage is one of my fav actor, likes alot of movie from him 

02:36 PM May 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I agree in part with you unlighted.

Agree in your 2 first sentences.

But Cage…. I believe he has to reconsider the kind of movies he has been doing, he can be a better actor and choose better movies. But I recognize that his movies still heads the box office in the movies (like National Treasue and Ghost Rider)

04:51 PM May 19 2008 |

unlighted

Singapore

haha… Sawdestination…

strange thing is i dont really like ghost rider that much…haha

national treasure is nice…brilliant movie

i think choice of film…for actor like him will try to stick to what he would be doing better…rather than taking on roles that doesnt suit him at all…

although i  think that Nicolas cage can do it all, he is quite a versatile actor…in my point of view…

hmm…after all this movie thing is all up to individual…

like it or hate it is all your say, able to find some1 to second you even better…

02:37 AM May 20 2008 |

wtt0420

wtt0420

Japan

I dont think Prad Pit is so hot or something, though he is considered as the "hottest man in the world", well maybe out of some culture gap~heheTongue out

08:32 AM May 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahaha! Pitt is only a pretty face not an actor, but I don´t want to start a new "fight", hahaha!

Do you know that Marvel is considering him as the main character in the 2010 (or 2011) Thor movie??

And unlighted, when I saw "Ghost rider" at the movies I want that somebody shot me in the head, it´s the worst movie of Cage (followed by "Next").

03:14 PM May 20 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

in my opinion prad pit is  a very important  actor…. see (fight clup){ meet joe black) {legends of fall}(seven years in tibet}{ troy } (babel) and others… i will still have my opinion about him waiting the next one for him…... so is russel crew : uncridable actor .....see:{beautiful mind }{ canderella man}  {gladiater} {the insider} master and the command} and others…..... mabye for nicolase cage he is sometimes overact but for sure he still great in {city of angels}{ the family man}{the wether man }{ matchstick man }{conair} and others….that is what i think about this actors…...

08:37 PM May 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! "Waiting the next one for him", it seems that the only person who thinks diferent about Pitt is me, hahaha!

You write Babel!!! Good!! But in that movie Adriana Barraza, Cate Blanchett and Rinko Kikuchi are extraordinary!!! But I don´t understand how can Iñarritu match Blanchett with Pitt like a couple??? She needed somebody at the same level!!! That´s my opinion!  

10:57 PM May 20 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

i like nicolase cage

I like his movie : national treasure!

02:44 AM May 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I understand that National Treasure was a direct-to-number-one movie, but NT2 has no reason to exist!!!!

But both of them were completely profitable to Cage and Disney of course, hahaha!

05:34 PM May 23 2008 |