Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

Ahh how can i forget that Dewey:D hehe…. Did you,too watch the "Malcolm In the Middle"?.. i was very love it.. A Tv channel show it these days in Turkey,still. And i watch,still:)) I very love:) Do you love,too? What you think about that? What was your favourite character? I very like Dewey (Erik Per Sullivan). He looks like a stupid (dewey character) but he was very clever like Malcolm. But not then him,of course:)) I saw his new photos last day. He is lovely,still. When i see their mother,i talked with my self (how i talked:D), I asked: that woman looks like a woman but who…... I could give an answer last day: She looks like my mom:D ahhhhhahahaha really… and, she call me now friends, i HAVE TO go :D:D:D (write pls,what you think about that)..

15871.jpg

07:58 PM Jun 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Koen89'

Netherlands

Hello Yakamoz,

I think you are right that Malcom in the Middle is a great series. Here in Holland it is also back on TV. I don't have the chance to watch it very often, but if I do I really enjoy myself. I think this is because it's an ordinary family that everyone can relate to. Extreme things happen that make me laugh but also the subtle things.

My favourite character ought to be the mother(Lois). I think she does an awesome job keeping this insane family together without much help from her husband. You are right that Dewey is hilarious aswell. Especially if he rats his brothers out. I also love the things that Reese does, they are so stupid that no one else could have come up with them. The father is even more stupid, he always gets dragged in by his sons and takes the blame.

You can compare Malcolm in the middle with shows like Family Guy and South Park. They are also on the same station here in Holland. The station is called Comedy central. Of all three I like South Park the most, all the episodes make me laugh. My favourite character is Cartman for being pure evil. He does things that are so wrong that it is funny. What do you think about South Park?

I don't know if you know Family Guy, but this is a great show as well. My favourite character here is Stewy,  a talking baby genius that wants to take over the world. The talking dog is also very funny, he is actually the smartest of the whole bunch. The Husband/ father of the family is very stupid but everything always works out in the end.

Hoping that you like my reply.

Yours,

Koen

03:33 PM Jun 23 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

ahh koen thnx for your beautiful message:) ahm..sorry i never watch the "South Park" and "Family Guy".. but my friends very love they.. i couldn't watch they anytime,but if they make show on Tv, i wanna watch…  i very love comedy series:)   do you know,"Full House" was make show on Tv 7-8 years ago. i was very like it:) if Tv programmer show it still, i can watch with same love:)

thnx again!  have a nice day! 

07:19 PM Jun 23 2008 |

Koen89'

Netherlands

You are very most welcome. As a matter of fact, I used to watch Full House as well. I thought it was pretty amusing show, although it has been a long time.

If you liked it that much, you should try and watch it on youtube.

You too have a nice day!

09:43 AM Jun 25 2008 |

santaku

santaku

Japan

I like it too. And I also like Dewey.

I cannot decide which one is the best episode. Every episodes are nice and funny.

But I'd have to say that the episode,the family met Hall's family and relatives, was very nice.

How about your thinking? 

I was looking forward to watch a new series of Malcolm in the middle.

However, it doesn't seem come back again.

01:10 AM Jun 30 2008 |