Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

emrecell

emrecell

Turkey

This is the best movie I've ever seen. It's been about one year after the day I saw the movie but I can remember all of the scenes :) Kate Winslet is the sweetest woman in the world, I realize this while I'm watching the movie. You MUST see this movie…

08:42 AM Jan 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

revrev

Belgium

The movie's great indeed. Extremely good vision and nice ideas. It depicts the dreams of the main character so damn well! There's that pleasant surreal touch everywhere! It's a definite MUST SEE for everyone.

11:40 AM Jan 03 2007 |

Red_Hot

Red_Hot

Venezuela

ohhhhhh God!!!! that movie it´s just awesome!!!!!! I like a lot because it shows that Jim Carrey is not all about comedy, he can also play serious parts in a movie. The history, the context, everything is just genius!!!!!!!

03:44 AM Jan 07 2007 |

cool_a

cool_a

Israel

no doupt…he is just geart lovely… the acting of jim almost maked me cry. speacly in the part when he leastened to recording tape. its the best romance film i ever seen, and i think all that just go back to the aditor that he showed us the wonderful story mixed in avery smart way!! if any one have anther film that is close for this film please conect me :)

its justt geniusss i loved it :)

12:02 PM Jan 07 2007 |

forget-me-not

Russian Federation

i liked this film very much. Have you seen the last film of M.Gordon(the producer o the eternal sunshine of spotless mind) the Science of sleep? I think its greate.

05:16 PM Feb 08 2007 |

emrecell

emrecell

Turkey

I haven't seen it yet but I will…

I liked the tagline: Close your eyes. Open your heart…

It looks like as good as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind so I will se it :) Thank you very much to inform me, forget-me-not :)

08:36 PM Feb 18 2007 |