Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

About the best 2008 films

buli_dardana

Albania

Which movie you think is best film in 2008? I really liked FORBIDDEN KINGDOM with JET LI and JACKIE CHAN. The best film, I mean, how better could be if it is from the best actors of kung fu. I really liked THE CRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN too. It's grat thing i thought and it's not for children how i heard somebody.

06:59 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Individual_11

Singapore

cant wait to watch the Mummy 3

01:41 PM Jul 15 2008 |

jatenai

Brazil

Laughing

02:30 AM Jul 16 2008 |

RINATIK

RINATIK

Russian Federation

And i think that the best film of 2008 twenty one:) it’s so amazing, and interesting.

12:29 PM Jul 21 2008 |

majorli

majorli

China

FORBIDDEN KINGDOM ....trash film= =the only exciting point is the fight of jet and jackie,,mmm….the best film i think is [sweeney todd],i have watched it over and over again…....there must be a kind of magic between johnny depp and tim burton!!!!~~Yelland i'm also looking forward to [public enemies].......~~~~

02:44 PM Jul 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"The dark knight". This new movie of Batman is awesome!!!! Heath Ledger´s Joker is the best of the movie, but everyone is perfect for their role. You must go to see it as soon as posible!!!!

05:25 PM Jul 21 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

i saw many movie

but i like drama

02:33 AM Jul 22 2008 |

destiny007

destiny007

China

eneen ````i like panda gongfu ~extremely wonderful .

full of culyure ```

04:34 AM Jul 23 2008 |

Pei~

Pei~

China

Maybe…

High School Musical 3

because 1 & 2 both are pretty good!!!!

04:43 AM Jul 23 2008 |

franki

franki

China