Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

About the best 2008 films

buli_dardana

Albania

Which movie you think is best film in 2008? I really liked FORBIDDEN KINGDOM with JET LI and JACKIE CHAN. The best film, I mean, how better could be if it is from the best actors of kung fu. I really liked THE CRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN too. It's grat thing i thought and it's not for children how i heard somebody.

06:59 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

i watched ( wanted ) and ( Kuonfu Panda ) till now .. But i feel that theere are many great movies … i would choose for sure an horror OR action One !!

wooow .. the forbidden kingdome seem great Surprised also the dark night :P how that movies missed me !!! damn i am gonna to search about it and download it, later i will give u my opinion !

06:33 PM Jul 29 2008 |

kitiara

kitiara

Ukraine

I liked Hanckok a lot=)

10:20 AM Sep 09 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Transsiberian, I like this one.

11:40 AM Sep 09 2008 |

laimengxiang

China

IN the forbidden kingdom,the two worldkonwn action stars gathering together were definitely producing magic sparklings~ but,to me ,to most Chinese its a movie with light and simple ploting,easily for foreigner who are keen on the culture ,especially kungfu of China.AGAIN a Chinese-culture-selling blockbuster to most westerners.its good for commercial function in Chinese movie industry.In gereal,its great~~

03:50 PM Sep 12 2008 |

laimengxiang

China

Again a Chinese-culture-selling blockbuser`!Yet its a good commercial film for Chinese movie industry to function better,acting as good star._forbidden kingdom

03:58 PM Sep 12 2008 |

zaniar

zaniar

Syrian Arab Republic

I guess it will be Wanted
Because angelina Joli is so sexy and i love her.

05:20 AM Sep 13 2008 |

Starshade

Costa Rica

Don't like any 2008 movies, but I definit about worst movie of 2008: 10,000 b.c. really stupid! Among high-budget movies I dislkie The Forbidden Kingdom less… seems that all 2008 high budget movies are about visual effects, CGI and famous actors

07:25 PM Sep 13 2008 |

Suramon

Hong Kong

Kinds of Ku fu Fighting films I found them a bit boring, the storylines are always around the righteous people how to fight against the ringleaders or gangsters or to save their beloved ones out of the hell. No best films have been found yet in 2008.

06:46 PM Sep 14 2008 |

maxballeza

maxballeza

Mexico

until this moment the best is the dark knight, the reason, the script and the joker, I've never seen anything so good like this. The actor ledger was amazing, it is a shame he won't do a second part.

04:47 PM Sep 15 2008 |

amino78

Algeria

the battle of algiers    for historians amateur

09:49 PM Sep 15 2008 |