Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

VAMPIRE MOVIES .........WICH IS YOUR FAVORITE??????

gresa

gresa

Albania

AS INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE. 30 DAYS OF NIGHT ,QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, UNDERWORLD1,2,3, BLADE

1,2,3,4 UPS i FORGOT DRACULA :D ETC ETC

OR TV SHOWS AS :BLOOD TIES , VAMPIRE HIGH , MOONLIGHT ,TRUE BOOD  ....

well I like to watch a vampire movie wich contains the basics about vamire for example  A vampire according to Bram Stoker the creator of  the vampire concept itself,.. defined a vampire as being a supernatural creature defying the laws of physics, nature and mortality. They are not suppose to be walking in pure day light or using a gun to kill their victims in-order to drink their blood they are suppose to have super-human strength.  In bram stokers book vampires even have the uncanny ability to fly & hypnotize their victims etc etc so If you know any cool movie with vampire   just   write   here!!!

bye bye

12:06 PM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gresa

gresa

Albania

yes blade is reallyawsome movie all 3 series :).

I saw underworld 1 and 2 and I liked  even that there was a lot of scenes with guns .

02:08 PM Sep 04 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

For me "30 days of night" works really good. And the fact that it has not happy ending makes me appreciate more.

10:14 PM Sep 04 2008 |

sampin

China

there are a lot  of movies deserve the word "classic"

however ,if there is only one choice to take  ,i would like to vote for "brave heart" as my favourite movie.

06:36 AM Sep 05 2008 |

sampin

China

sorry .seem to miss the "vampire"

so just skip my last answer.

06:40 AM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

yeah 30 days of the night is very awsome movie!!!!

do you have any other favorite ??

do you like old vampire movies like VAMPIRES , DRACULA etc ?

12:16 PM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Well, I have not seen a lot of vampire movies, but "30 days…" was a shock for me (in a good way). "Salem´s lot" is another vapire movie (direct-to-DVD) based in a Stephen King story that has its great moments. "The lost boys" is an 80´s classic, hahaha!

02:00 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

hahahha Cool

anyway  yes  your right these movies are cool!

03:01 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gaoce

gaoce

China

I have not watched the movie,but,that"vampire"makes me scared. Tell the name of the movie,please!thanks.

03:26 PM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

There will be release a romantic vampire movie on November, "Twilight", maybe its the right time to watch a vampire falling in love more than a bloody vampire Laughing

04:06 PM Sep 05 2008 |

Ply9

Ply9

Germany

well, it's not really a movie, but a tv series from america…it's called "moonlight" and is about vampires, maybe someone of you knows it?! i LOVE it!!

07:06 PM Sep 05 2008 |