Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

VAMPIRE MOVIES .........WICH IS YOUR FAVORITE??????

gresa

gresa

Albania

AS INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE. 30 DAYS OF NIGHT ,QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, UNDERWORLD1,2,3, BLADE

1,2,3,4 UPS i FORGOT DRACULA :D ETC ETC

OR TV SHOWS AS :BLOOD TIES , VAMPIRE HIGH , MOONLIGHT ,TRUE BOOD  ....

well I like to watch a vampire movie wich contains the basics about vamire for example  A vampire according to Bram Stoker the creator of  the vampire concept itself,.. defined a vampire as being a supernatural creature defying the laws of physics, nature and mortality. They are not suppose to be walking in pure day light or using a gun to kill their victims in-order to drink their blood they are suppose to have super-human strength.  In bram stokers book vampires even have the uncanny ability to fly & hypnotize their victims etc etc so If you know any cool movie with vampire   just   write   here!!!

bye bye

12:06 PM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

momo haha

Egypt

it is boring because it is contain much of desgusting things much of sex( i don't know what is the relation berween vampires and sex),and i wish to see just one thing new on these movies

06:36 PM Nov 22 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Vampire Hunter D

06:24 PM Nov 23 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

momo_haha: You should try watching "Twilight", a romance movie about a girl falling in love with a vampire. It´s not bloody and most of the times is about the feelings of both main characters.

01:31 AM Nov 24 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

Twilight, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview with Vampires are my favorite

02:03 PM Dec 09 2008 |

markim

markim

China

"drink from me and live forever"

that's my favorite tagline, haha~~

I hope that all of the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles books will be adapted into movies

03:51 PM Dec 11 2008 |

mobymarry

mobymarry

China

Underworld is extroadinary good.

The actress performs well.

A story about love, but between vampire and lycan.

09:04 AM Dec 19 2008 |

din a din

din a din

Indonesia

twilight.. is that film about ur topic?? xD
n I like blade 2 too.. :D

09:00 PM Dec 31 2008 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

For me there's no vampire movie like Bram Stoker's Dracula. it's my favorite, for sure. Interview with the vampire is also great!

09:40 PM Jan 01 2009 |

Willowscath

Spain

Blade of course, Wesley Snipes is so handsome….

02:49 PM Jan 22 2009 |

katrinZ

katrinZ

Russian Federation

My favorite vampire is Tom Cruise in 'interview with the vampire', his performing is brilliant. cool being that doesn't care about anything or anybody but himself. another film 'from dusk till dawn' is good if u like lots of blood and little sense,vampires there are horrible and stupid, they have no feelings and thoughts exept "i'm thirsty!"nothing close to people. such films are not for me.

10:25 PM Jan 25 2009 |