Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

CRASH

jonewhite

jonewhite

Myanmar

THIS MOVIE IS VERY GREAT. IN REAL LIFE MOST OF PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED ON POOR MISCERYI GET THE TROUBLE YOU WILL KNOW.

OTHER PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW RESPONSIBILITIES.

04:44 PM Feb 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

docV

docV

Ukraine

Hi. Last year I jush back from LA (march 2006) I have seen this Movie. It makes my cry.

06:19 PM Apr 01 2007 |

makusa

Slovakia

When I saw this movie for first time, I did not notice many thins in it. Last week I saw it and i totally changed my view on that movie. For example the policmam who had ill father. At the begging of the movie he called to medical instiute – he looked for help for his futher. Woman did not help him. but he found out that she is not white, but rather black. In few moments later he stopped the car of a director and her wife. He molested her, but it was anger against the woman to whom he had just called for help. Maybe I am wrong, but for me it was not rasicizm, but unhappines, or anger to woman from medical institution. I can see that we wasnt racist, because, when on the other day he colleague was changed, he did not how any difficulties to work with him…. The other thing is when he was racist, he wouldnt help the black woman after she had had an accident. he almost died by saving her life….

I am not saying that policeman didnt have any prejudice (bias), but his behaviour wasnt influence by racisizm.

I like that movie very much… it is like a poem of life. one day somebody can hurt you and another day will save your life…

the end of the movie was quite emotional for me. it made blink my eyes.

and another this was interesting for me, that bad accident about molesting caused that that young black guy saved the chinneese…

so even bad that situation can cause good result.

if you have seen this movie, share your feeling with me – us. I would like to know others point of view on this movie

11:23 AM Nov 08 2007 |

minhrac

minhrac

China

Today, i watched this movie, it give me a strong impression. Tragedies and misfortune always happen in our life, but there is also love everwhere. I find people is beneficent, they also can do good thing  though some were called rascal guy. It also indicates racism, i do hope there are not forever. People was born coequally, i belive this. 

11:38 AM Jan 07 2008 |