Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The O.C

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

Hello friends.Have you seen the series o.c . I saw only season 1 & 2.I really sympathize with Ryan and  I hate Merica's passive attitude. I don't know what will hapen to Seith in the 3rd season. But i really like the series.

What do u think

11:23 PM Feb 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nickey228

nickey228

China

god i love Seith, bend over~!! and his dad,whas his name?...i wanna say Sandy? wondering if i'v ever seen such a cool family in real life. i don't like Marissa ethier, she 's temper's horrible,and the acting skill^ oh my ….

i like Anna best ,seith 's first girlfriend, i love the way she shake her neck and her eyes ,like a baby deer, seith is a idiot to let her go – -. 

i 've just finish watching season 1,  i'll see the after series surely, but i heard it has already been shut down this february, is it ?

06:47 AM Mar 04 2007 |

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

Hi nicky. So you agree with me about Marissa.I like Anna also and i really agree with you abou the family .Their relationship is so owesome. Sandy is a great father.I like the way he treat Ryan.Season 2 is great. Alot of comlecated events will happen .Don't miss it.

07:11 PM Mar 04 2007 |