Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mobymarry

mobymarry

China

see the film first.

I've seen all the five Harry Potter movies before reading the books.

If I have read the books first, I may not feel that good about the movies for they R so different.

08:42 AM Dec 19 2008 |

Fay8727

China

see the movie.

i like something intuitionistic.

09:07 AM Dec 19 2008 |

Huturenzhe

China

to me , i prefer books.the origin's always being better.if i've already seen the movie, mostly i will find out the its original book to read it again.if i've read the book already,no way i'm gonna see the movie.It's always dull and ```more important is that ,those actors and actresses are always so  disappointing.Not the way they act ,but the figure it self. Yellwhatever,i just like books better```

12:55 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Huturenzhe

China

to me , i prefer books.the origin's always being better.if i've already seen the movie, mostly i will find out  its original book to read again.if i've read the book already,no way i'm gonna see the movie.It's always dull and ```more important is that ,those actors and actresses are always so  disappointing.Not the way they act ,but the figure it self. Yellwhatever,i just like books better```

12:55 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

I would like to watch the movie .. coz I dun like readin too much

06:25 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

maybe first i'd read the book… because its cool, you canfeel..but movie is cool too =)

but movie doesnt show everything from the book.

and example is Harry Potter… the movie is sooo diffrent from the book =)

06:59 PM Dec 19 2008 |

sun of river

China

I prefer to read books first.Because books can make us be more creative.Movies ofen skip something that may be very interesting.

02:02 AM Dec 20 2008 |