Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What was the Last movie you saw?

endurereality

United States

What was the most recent movie you saw?

Mines was, The Golden Compass

it was great, but ended so quickly. your turn

06:18 PM Nov 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mary258

Mary258

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

TO END ALL WARS!

What great movie!!! XD

03:14 PM May 20 2009 |

davidconnor

United States

My last movie is The Soloist

Jamie Foxx & Robert Downey Jr. work amazingly well together in soloist. It’s dramatic and completely pulls you in happy.And I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

11:53 AM May 22 2009 |

Samantha472

Russian Federation

"Lucky Number Slevin", thrilling!

03:38 PM May 24 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

the last movie I saw was " angels and demons ", well it was similar to " da vinci´s code ".

02:16 PM May 25 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

wats up endure reality the last movie i watched was a clint eastwood flick grand tourino and it was a fantastic movie(got it on dvd)

03:49 AM May 26 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

seen the dark nigth it was cool i aggree you should try and see grand tourino it is clint eastwood flick its the kind of movie i consider a classic

03:51 AM May 26 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

matrix 07 cool but very gory movie but the role really suite Jason

03:52 AM May 26 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

louisa heroes is one of my favourite t.v series of all time i think these are cool too, prison break, desperate housewives,supernatural,dirty sexy money,rescue me,terminator chronicles,house,dexter,the unit,rome, tudors, 

03:56 AM May 26 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

what movie is that? haven't seen it who is in it? one of my quest in life is to see good movies would love to make a movie some day that would be considered a classic….you should try and see grand tourino its a clint eastwood movie the end is special…...

04:00 AM May 26 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

patitto 1977 i think it was a very look warm movie the end was'nt really special watch the second installment of the god father trilogy or heat if you want to see the best of al pacino and deniro

04:03 AM May 26 2009 |