Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What do you like HORROR movie?

zaqzaq

zaqzaq

Japan

I like SAW!!!Yell

Do you watch the SAW5??

04:56 AM Dec 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

SILENT HILL was my favorite, but I personally enjoyed the VIDEO GAME series better -

SILENT HILL II is the best~

06:30 AM Dec 03 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

The exorcist!! The best example of a horror movie. It´s quite impressive how the movie has defeated time!! It´s the only movie I can´t watch alone in the dark!!!

06:59 PM Dec 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

For me a horror movie needs to be capable to shock you, make you jump of your seat or put you nervous about being alone in a some place or situation.

07:01 PM Dec 06 2008 |

Katoussa

France

I loved 'Dead set' broadcasted on E4 in England: Zombies everywhere in the world  seen from the studios of "Big Brother".

But the best cult horror movie to me is 'Shining' :D

Katoussa.

08:49 PM Dec 06 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

The Ring (japanese version), House on Haunted Hill and The Amityville Horror, I can't watch all of them alone. After watch The Amityville I was afraid to go to bathroom alone for several days, but of course I must encourage myself bcoz of course I need to take a bath!

01:52 PM Dec 09 2008 |

Fernando1247

Venezuela

Well, The Ring is perfect!

I liked Hostel and Final Destination Part III

01:49 AM Dec 11 2008 |

Fernando1247

Venezuela

Fernando1247

Venezuela

Sawdestination

Mexico

Another good examples of horror movies are "The descent" and "A tale of two sisters". Both create a really scary environment, in places and situations that we can be instead the characters of that movies.

03:55 AM Dec 12 2008 |