Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

best horro movies,, dont afraid and come on

cutiebaby

cutiebaby

United Arab Emirates

Horro movies is one of my interesting things in the life

i like to see horro movies in the night and i really have fun even if i fReak OuT hhhhh Surprised

so , i would like from you to tell me about the best horro movies that you ever never seeeeeeeeeeeeen

hhhhh

iam really eavil girl hhh …

Laughing

see you all

05:30 AM Dec 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mik82

Turkey

it is SEMUM that you talking about.this film is atradetional horror movie og turkey ı advice you to watch this film

06:23 PM Dec 22 2008 |

cutiebaby

cutiebaby

United Arab Emirates

heyyyyyyyyyyy i will try to saw it

i really like it

thannnks mik82

08:24 AM Dec 23 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

I like horror movies too

Drama and comedy movies are boring !!!!

I'm pretty sure this movie will freak you out….

And I guarantee you will love it …

CREAP 2004

11:52 AM Dec 24 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

As I have said in other forums, for me the best horror movies are: The Ring (american remake), The exorcist, A tale of two sisters, Audition, May, Final Destination, The hills have eyes (american remake), High tension, The orphanage.

06:45 PM Dec 25 2008 |

starz

starz

China

"The Exorcism of Emily Rose",one of the reason i liked it coz it's based on a true story. 

05:02 PM Dec 28 2008 |

orangead

orangead

Taiwan

some Thai horro movies are very scared me

oh btw, i love to watch horro movie when i stay home alone

it's big challenge to my heart 

Cool

10:25 AM Dec 30 2008 |

mik82

Turkey

the other best horror film that ı recommend you is musallat. if you like semum you will like this film too. this film is a turkish film about jinn

12:23 PM Jan 07 2009 |

Michael·Z

Michael·Z

China

Alright I like horro movies. I most like "The Mummy" from USA. When I saw it, I was a little boy. I can't sleep all night.I also like "The Ring" from Japan. It's the most horror movie that I ever watched.Good luck!

11:57 AM Jan 10 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

Hmm, the original "Dawn of the Dead" is truly amazing, I think the best made horror ever is 'The Shining'. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) is pretty freaky too, I also like the Japanese movie 'Tetsuo II: Bodyhammer' – it's totally wierd. Eraserhead is good too. 

07:33 PM Jan 12 2009 |