Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

prison break.

flysnow

flysnow

China

i love pb serie very much..i love the main role michal scofild .he is so clever ..the directer and the screenwriter is very clever ..the movie catch my heart ..i have saw the 20th season 2…and i am waiting anguish the next episode..it 's so exellent….you must have be surprised by michal..he is tanant..T-BAg is a uncomfortble man in many people 's view…but i don't think so ..he is a lovely man..he 's braver .sometimes crazy..in generall..he is a good man..he love his wife so much that he do something unreasonable..and he escape the prison just want to live with his family ..unfortnately..his wife can't understanding his behavier.she abandon him..T-BAG is a stronger in life ..the other from the prison are very cute..don't you think so..

08:10 PM Mar 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nanou

nanou

France

an amazing serie i adooooooooore it very clever and very perspicace

good job

04:28 PM May 16 2007 |

50firsTDates

Italy

I watched non stop 2 season. I wonder new season. This seosons; Lost and Prison Break… GREAT ;)

06:49 PM May 22 2007 |

Gomana

Gomana

Saudi Arabia

wounderful movie i loke it very muchTongue out

09:01 AM May 23 2007 |

abdoo

Sweden

i think it is a good serias but the of end it is very bad , its great to see micheal and belak and the detictive , how is mr sona that he want micheal to run from sono brison .

02:34 PM May 29 2007 |

robin.cao

robin.cao

China

I like main role michal,his brightness and his attractive appearance.

05:43 PM May 29 2007 |

ruanlu

ruanlu

China

It is a amazing teleplay. It has assembled thousands of funs in China .I spend a week to finished it,and I am absolute  attracted.I love it.

02:29 AM May 31 2007 |

gingeryunus

Turkey

there is no alternative….. :)

11:11 AM Jul 08 2007 |

gingeryunus

Turkey

The bigest mistake i have ever done is watching prison break before lost.Both prison break and lost are known that they are most popular and at the same time best series nowadays.however , in realithy it is not true.they may be most popular series but prison break is the best one.let me say my experience.after i had finished prison break i started watching lost,but there is some thing wrong because while i watching lost i m bored.therefore,after watching 10 episodes i can not sustain watching,then i gave up.it is a suggestion for people who dont watch lost and prison break or other series,u should watch at first lost and other series NOT PRRISON BREAK;otherwise,u can be bored.After this stuation i infer that treds have a  considerable amount of part in our life.i declare that  sheepole can dare to say lost is the best.cuz it is know by real series audiences that prison break is the best series which have ever made despite the treds which support lost.however,in spite of everything that i said before i have repect to other series including lost,cuz prison break increased the standard of series too much so other series have no chance to become better than prison break or even  as well as prison break.i wanna say lots of thigs but i think it is a bit long :) so congraculations  audiendes of prison break.

it is too hard to wait the third season but we should be patient.

GOOD LUCK scofield and mahone.:) :)  :)

01:12 PM Jul 08 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

yeah went is super::

07:46 AM Jul 10 2007 |

Ashley zhou

China

I have saw the season 2 .I love the main role very much for he is so clever and handsome. which the charcter of my MR. right..

Something about T-bag .I think he is a lovely man .But he is so  radical.
And as a result ,he lost his loved wife and his family which he want to catch…

If the person like him exsite our society .I think it's very dangerous.

08:03 AM Jul 10 2007 |