Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what is the greatest movie youv ever seen??

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey eyall how you doin??

any ways i just want to know what is the greatest movie that youv ever seen in your whole life ?so what is it ?

mine is unleshed it like the bloodyst movie ever and i want to be that guy..

01:42 PM Apr 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Run Away Student

Saudi Arabia

wow i got two movies

Dr.patch adams and beautiful mind

thank you

05:36 AM Jul 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

thank you

11:04 AM Jul 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

thank you

11:05 AM Jul 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

;)

10:52 AM Jul 05 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

CASTAWAY!

I think this is an excellent movie..I've noticed many felt it "too long, boring, etc…" which is to be expected in today's "gimme non-stop action; I haven't been doing anything for 5 minutes, I'm bored" mentality. This was a true man vs nature movie that really made me think about what I take for granted and I found myself wondering how I would react in such a situation. Would I talk to a volleyball? you betcha…anyone who has spent any significant time alone can relate

10:31 AM Jul 26 2007 |

jain.w

Saudi Arabia

i guess my favourite movie is SAW….specially the third part…i love scary movies Smile

02:50 PM Jul 26 2007 |

franki

franki

China

In my whole life, i dare to say,the most greatest movie i have ever seen is my own life—that's my life. LIFE is greater than any movies. i can learn anything from my life. and everyone should think of his/her own life as the most greatest film ever existed!!

08:01 AM Jul 28 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

mine is Twelve Monkeys. The story is brillant and, furthermore, you can watch it a dozen times, there are always new details that you discover.

04:53 PM Jul 28 2007 |

Sorumsuz

Sorumsuz

Turkey

The Saw – I   it is perfect for me

07:25 PM Jul 29 2007 |