Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which film makes you cry?

cheng peng

cheng peng

China

in fact,many things made our move Include film.

06:33 AM Mar 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

In fact i’ve cried coz of some films. But recently i love watching “Army Wives” it’s drama series. And so many sad scene :(
But i cried alot when the scene Claudia Joy lost her daughter, Amanda. I even still remember what amanda said at that scene xD
“come back to home. dad and emmalin need you. It’s not like we’ll never see each other again. Show me the real mom, and i’ll show you the real child.”
Yaa. Smth like that :D

04:49 PM Mar 26 2009 |

cheng peng

cheng peng

China

thanks for everyone come here!

Have very how affectingly to be a thing in life,unique benefit of film is to let a proprietor share on glimmering curtain with moving move to.we are crying about love,life,....

come on ebaby!

09:45 AM Mar 29 2009 |

almajroha

almajroha

Oman

all romantic and sad movies

12:09 PM Mar 29 2009 |

happy zhang

China

PRISON break ,I like it very much ,but there is no updated episode for a long time ,Is there anyone who have the newest information

12:54 PM Mar 29 2009 |

Doviliukas

Germany

Well, my favourite movie is A walk to remember with Mandy Moore… It is very sensitive, romantic, touching film… I love it very much… 

01:24 PM Mar 29 2009 |

Prince of love

Yemen

A walk to remember,P.S I love you and TITANIC

TITANIC when her lover died and she had to let him  drown in the sea when you see your lover in  in danger and see that you would lose him her  and diying  you can't save her him that's  painful and you will  lose a big part of your life and important not all your life  that's time you will be need some one to   fix your broken heart again 

thanks for this topic waiting for more 

take care

06:41 PM Mar 29 2009 |

cady99

China

Thanks for the recomdation of A walk to remember, I saw it last week.

Not moved more than "The nootbook", as the notebook presented the love of whole life, but it is only a summer for a walk to remember.

Comapared with the book, the plot of love between Landon and Jamine looks not so impressive.

06:36 AM Mar 30 2009 |

Nathiny

Nathiny

Poland

"House of Flying Daggers" and "The Lion King" especially when Simba's fahter, Mufasa fell from the rock… and  Korean drama "Mawang" almost all the time…..

06:55 PM Mar 31 2009 |

avrilzkq

avrilzkq

China

TITANTIC,of course

05:30 AM Apr 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"Slumdog millionare" at the end. Hope and destiny… the perfect final for such a great history!!!

04:17 PM Apr 06 2009 |