Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

17 Again (2009)

republidaz

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]-> it was the comedy upcoming 17 Again (2009) did you ever think a men can be 17 again. True it was the time every one loved. From the star in HSM Zac Efron it will be a good experience, because now he was most suitable guy for these kind of movies, free movies we saw the trailer of this movie and I am a big fan of Zac and waiting to see this movie when comes to theaters.

source 

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/17-again-2009-its-time-to-play-the-game-again

08:49 AM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

smart-girl

United Arab Emirates

i'll watch it this week

03:51 AM Apr 19 2009 |

annieanna

annieanna

China

wow !he is very cool !

06:17 AM Apr 19 2009 |

Adaline

Adaline

Hong Kong

I really want to watch this again.

06:55 PM Jun 02 2009 |

the pretty sali

Macao

i love zac very much he is the best in the best

02:54 PM Jun 10 2009 |

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

i haven't watched it,but i know it's a fastastic film,i think his sound is so attrative,i have watched his perform in high school musical which is marellous!!

01:41 AM Jun 11 2009 |

Daisy°Faris〓

China

i love Zac&his moviei fall in love with him,because High School Musical,i love this movie soooo much

17again so nice 2~

02:10 PM Jun 17 2009 |

hide_beauty

Egypt

I watched the movie and it was great , but it wasn't as great as high school musical .      Cool

12:50 AM Jul 16 2009 |