Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

hey,do you know'28 days later'?

isef mert

isef mert

Turkey

this film is the one of my favourite films.it is about an virus epidmic.it is scaring and it has good musics.do you know this film and what do you think about it?

02:31 PM Jun 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Boyle is one of the most imaginative directors!! I love how he takes elements of old movies (in this case and epidemic that turn people into almost blood-zombies) and how he almost makes us feel a touch of reality in all of his films ("Sunshine", "Slumdog millionare").

I really love that in this movie it shows that the worst enemy of man is himself, how our nature makes us vulnerable into risky situations. And the 2 endings are pretty good. To tell you the truth I love the pesimistic ending. For me suits better than the three characters being rescued at the end.

04:08 PM Jun 06 2009 |

canm

canm

Turkey

28 week later better than

:)

08:40 PM Jun 11 2009 |

isef mert

isef mert

Turkey

all of the characters were killed at the end of the film,werent they?the helicopter which they got in was empty at the end..ı mean three characters wasnt rescued..

12:54 PM Jun 12 2009 |

canm

canm

Turkey

yes exactly.

01:05 PM Jun 12 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It is supposed to be a trilogy, Boyle is in talks to direct the last one movie (28 months later) opposite to Fresnadillo, who direct the second movie.

02:14 PM Jun 12 2009 |

hopefine

hopefine

Taiwan

Yes! I especially like the movie theme about the virus make dead people alive again.

Recently "I Am Legend" starring by Will Smith is a very good movie about that!

01:52 PM Jun 16 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

i think this movie is really amazing and a little scary….at the beginning of the movie i had been scared suddenly….and it reminds me to enjoy every day i live….maybe next day, i will be in danger….God knows~Money mouth

06:10 AM Aug 11 2009 |