Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

banbolen

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:Calibri; mso-font-alt:”Century Gothic”; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]->

It was a fine movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) kids you got to see this movie because it was just made for sure as I feel this movie does have a good story for kids and they really can develop their skills and imagination by watching movie like this that’s why I took my son to see this movie on free movies and now he was getting ready to make the spells at home

source

http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

07:19 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nur_vaLo

Nur_vaLo

Turkey

i saw this fiLm and zupper xD

11:07 AM Jul 18 2009 |

kkkk91

kkkk91

Romania

I don't understand what people like in Harry Potter and why they made six part. It is boring.

04:25 PM Jul 21 2009 |

Leachie

Leachie

China

i like Hermione Granger better, Emma is always the best one!!!

07:30 AM Jul 25 2009 |

ParamoreLover

Indonesia

I thought this was good but it was not what I was hoping it would be. The last 30 minutes of the movie was just horrible. It felt rushed and I didn't get a sense of shock or any kind of emotion at the shocker ending. I'm a huge fan of the book so of course I am going to be critical. Anyone think the PG rating hurt the movie? The way they ended the movie took away all suspense, mystery, emotion, theories that you got when reading the book. It's always a different experience from book to movie but you can still have that sense of mystery and leave you thinking maybe he isn't dead?! Where does Snapes allegiance lie and so forth. I have never been so dissatisfied with a ending like I am with this one. What an unimaginative and bland/flat way to end it. The movie was great all around but it makes me terrified to see the 7th movie.

09:12 AM Jul 27 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I watched the movie the premier day and I really liked it!

I am a big fan of Harry Potter though I am 20..hahahah

06:18 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Mary-Terry

Russian Federation

If compare this one with the 5th part, this one is much better. But i don't think that it's really good. I'm still thinking that first 3 parts were the best ones, others were not so good. I read all 7 books and it didn't feel such pleasure of watching movie as from the books. That's what I think.

09:39 AM Aug 06 2009 |

kristinachina

China

I LOVE HARRY POTTER SERIES SO MUCH.

no matter how many say the movie is boring or something,i will still go to cinema.because it is HARRY POTTER.

02:37 AM Aug 10 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

i think i love it very much!!! hmm,Harry Potter is a unique movie among magical movies!!! i know that maybe David Yates made something worse..but J.K.Rowling is always very good! and those young actors and actresses are excellent! every HP film makes me excited! i should Thank J.K.Rowling for giving all of us such a wonderful present!!!Laughing

06:01 AM Aug 11 2009 |

Kaotka

Kaotka

Poland

I haven't seen film yet, but I read book!

It's so great! And I hope film is good too!

I prefer reading books than watching film because I can imagine my own world then :D  But I'm going to watch this film :) 

Whole series of Harry Potter's advetures is GREAT!!! 

I join to Joy and say "THANK YOU J.K. ROWLING!!!"

10:41 AM Aug 11 2009 |