Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Do you like classic terror movies? what is your favorite.

garua

garua

Ecuador

In fact I like terror movies, but my favorite are the classic…....Have you seen Dracula with Veralugosa? Nosferatus with Kinski?the Mummy in black and white, with that actor,,,,,what's his name? ahhh! Boris Karloff…....? Those films were really great….. I was only a child when I saw those movies, at that time in my country there was a program called Monstercinema in which each saturday evening we had a date with those great and unforgetable movies, and of course after  each movie i had to sleep with light cause i got a little impressed of those…... ji ji ji…............. and what about you? do you like classic terror?

12:30 AM Sep 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ferrari***

ferrari***

India

hai..actualy m not a horror movie fan, but like to watch coz i like to know behind the screen activities…mean the makeups, dummies used, vfx and all….i actualy see the movie this way & also it helps me to over come fear….u also try this …

03:32 PM Sep 07 2009 |

garua

garua

Ecuador

Hello, I think that is nice and interesting to know what happen behind the screen, the work of all those people is really great because the result of that work is the product that we watch….... They are artists….... in the future i will pay more attention to those things….. and tell me what is the film that you have enjoyed more?

01:58 PM Sep 08 2009 |

ferrari***

ferrari***

India

hai….I enjoyed watching the movie"Urban Legends"and "exorcist".it has more vfx and I like the creative ways of scaring people..I also like the movie "casper" its not a scary movie..but it has some element of it.I worked in the serial version of it..

02:50 PM Sep 08 2009 |