Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what do you think about ...

voice713

voice713

China

what do you think about Amercan movies and movie series ?which one is your favorite?

05:47 AM May 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

A.A.M

A.A.M

Bahrain

Prison breakkkk that show is the BEST

11:56 PM Jul 05 2007 |

gingeryunus

Turkey

main character of 3rd season are micheal and alex,because althıugh lincoln is good actor, he dont deserve  to be main character.

12:09 PM Jul 10 2007 |

moha2266

Israel

hi

ممكن نتعرف انا اسمي محمد

واميلي

11:13 PM Jul 25 2007 |

zexcat

zexcat

China

I enjoyed 'yes minister' 'growing pains' 'TUXEDO'.... They r all interesting very much I think.

02:20 AM Jul 26 2007 |

kittyzghz

kittyzghz

China

I like “speed” It’s very excitement

07:40 AM Oct 14 2007 |

fanshulong

China

i totally agree with u i love prison break  especailly michael  who is charming and smart

11:01 AM Oct 20 2007 |

fanshulong

China

i think in the third series he will be the leading role  i love michael  what a hanson and smart man he is !

11:04 AM Oct 20 2007 |

JiXiang

JiXiang

China

prison break,no doubt!michael is so cool and prettyCool i can't help but be crazy about him!

02:20 PM Oct 20 2007 |

mohigulk

Uzbekistan

I  like sad  and real  films  about  love  and  life  such as ''Spirit" Titanik

10:16 AM Oct 24 2007 |

neri12

Philippines

american movies and series are good, the effects are great and the scenes are a bit too steamy to handle..

my favorite movie would be fight club by edward norton and brad pitt, awesome movie, i like the twist and turns specially the last part. Edward norton and helena bonham carter rocks..

My favorite series would  be angel and buffy the vampire slayer… they are great.

10:54 AM Oct 24 2007 |