Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what about " turkish movies" ?

avestahakan

Turkey

i live in turkey…what do you think about turkish cinema? which films did you watch ? did you like or dislike?....

09:27 AM May 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I saw it once.but I did not remember the name.I like it.About a group of high school students met ghost or something at the school.I felt a shadow of philosophy in this film…

11:02 AM May 20 2007 |

dilnur

China

i like turkish  movies and music espesily <zaynaplar olmaydu>. if you dont mind  tell me more about it.

11:06 AM May 20 2007 |

avestahakan

Turkey

DAR = name of movie you watched is " school" .. it is about a high school.one of students are dying and he was fall in love with one girl.after death his soul came back…etc…. movie is comic too….

and dilnur…i think you typed wrong..i never heard a movie you told…perhaps i am wrong

11:12 AM May 20 2007 |

avestahakan

Turkey

nobody is interested in turkish movies…i think so :) lol

06:59 PM May 20 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Noooooo~really I like it. I remember I had posted my feeling in my hometown website.we used to anaysis movies.once, we talked about a french movie and met a french….then we knew we should respect native film critic.

09:00 PM May 20 2007 |

dilnur

China

i   saw  that  movies  about 7 year  ago ,about  a woman  but her parents not good , her  father make  her doind bad thing ,but this woman  refused , it is melancholy.

08:33 AM May 21 2007 |

avestahakan

Turkey

yes …i watch all kind or movies.i mean every country movies…every country has a taste and i can feel this on movies…this days i am interested in " south korea" ...and especially…kim ki-duk's movies..

09:14 PM May 21 2007 |

avestahakan

Turkey

people in this channel not interested in movies…..a pity…

03:43 PM May 23 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

I have no idea… :( What about Iklimler? Eventhough I've never watched before, I think this movie is a good one to see…

10:48 PM May 24 2007 |

avestahakan

Turkey

climates…ups…yes…nuri bilge ceylan is one of famous turkish director from all over the world…he won some awards in cannes…he has different taste…

10:47 PM May 27 2007 |