Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Spiderman 3

jack2

jack2

Netherlands

Hey Everybody,

Someone has seen Spiderman 3? With Toby Maguire as Peter Parker/Spiderman, Kirsten Dunst his girlfriend Mary Jane Watson and James Franco as Harry Osborn. I find the storyline cool becuase of the new enemies and parker's fight against his innerself. Looking at the storyline, that black substance is a bit of weird, but the film is based on Marvel's comic-stories so everything is allowed.

My question is what do you think of todays movies based on comic-stories like Marvel?

Why does the film Spiderman doing it so good, while some of the comic-stories who where turn into a film where … crap and far beneath the Spiderman movies. 

08:30 AM May 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fato

fato

Bahrain

im gonna watch t after my stupid exams:D

06:13 PM Jun 01 2007 |

Melody17

Melody17

Uruguay

I saw it in the cinema last month, but i didn't like it…

01:18 AM Jun 02 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah it wasnet good but im a gratefull fan of spider man i eaven have a poster of em intop of my bed lolz its inda idesh but its cool i love dat poster.

02:37 PM Jun 02 2007 |

meanyack

meanyack

Turkey

who says what is not important for me cuz I love this movie too much…spiderman 3

07:07 PM Jun 06 2007 |

Devilpierre

France

Don't you know keep a picture in a forum ?

Oh i understand you are a deficient mentaly ^

No it's a Joke but i hate your picture, try to find an other.

^

a+++

09:02 AM Jun 08 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Well, I liked this movie. I love all the Spiderman movies. I thought it was very funny.

06:43 PM Jun 10 2007 |

carcanet

carcanet

China

i like to watch this film.

11:02 AM Jun 12 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

Whatever it is think Spidey 3 is quite good compared to the prior two. Im not a big fan of Spiderman or any other marvel comics character but i did watch all the three spiderman movies and i found the third one is different and i like it. Its not that i like Peter looking odd (gigolo looking)  when the venom is infecting him but i like the way the story goes. Plus, Eric Forman is one of the cast! It is not typical spidey anymore but sadly the dreamy Harry is dead!! i wish the get that character back in the movie( if there is a Spiderman 4). Do something! make him modified as a Goblin also can.. Anakin Skywalker can be Darth Vader so why not Harry being a Super villian?

Anyhow, i also think Fantastic Four is good(i guess it is a movie based on marvel ). Cant wait to see the Fantastic Four and the silver surfer!!

11:37 AM Jun 17 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

Whatever it is think Spidey 3 is quite good compared to the prior two. Im not a big fan of Spiderman or any other marvel comics character but i did watch all the three spiderman movies and i found the third one is different and i like it. Its not that i like Peter looking odd (gigolo looking)  when the venom is infecting him but i like the way the story goes. Plus, Eric Forman is one of the cast! It is not typical spidey anymore but sadly the dreamy Harry is dead!! i wish the get that character back in the movie( if there is a Spiderman 4). Do something! make him modified as a Goblin also can.. Anakin Skywalker can be Darth Vader so why not Harry being a Super villian?

Anyhow, i also think Fantastic Four is good(i guess it is a movie based on marvel ). Cant wait to see the Fantastic Four and the silver surfer!!

11:43 AM Jun 17 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

Whatever it is, to me Spidey 3 is the best among the spidey movies. Im not a big fan of marvel comics based movies but i did watch all the three spiderman movies and i think the third one is different and i like it.

Its not that i like the way Peter Parker looks when he was infected by the venom (in human form he looks like gigolo to me but in the costume ,black is always the best!) i like the way the story goesIts interesting and not typical. Plus, Eric Forman is one of the cast!! Sadly, the dreamy Harry is dead! i really wish they will bring back the character (if there is a Spiderman 4). Do something! turn Harry into a Goblin also can.. if Anakin  Skywalker can became Darth Vader so how come the deceased Harry cannot be a super villian?

As in whether marvel based movie is good or not is not the question. It depends on the creativity of the director ,the crew and the cast. Their cretivity should blend together well to make a great movie. 

Anyhow, Fantastic Four (i guess its one of marvels) also a good movie to watch. Its entertaining and i Cant waIt to watch Fantastic Four and the silver surfer!!  Laughing

01:16 PM Jun 17 2007 |