Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Favorite movie

kimichan

kimichan

Japan

Hi. I'm Kimichan from Japan. I really like movies Recantly, I saw "Pirates of the caribbean".  What do you think of this movie? What is your favorite movie? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Kimichan.

04:54 AM Jan 19 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qq_baby

qq_babySuper Member!

Taiwan

I just watched Toy Story 3. It was very fun and cute!

02:02 AM Jan 21 2011 |

kavin12

India

Hi kimichan my favorite movie is also Pirates of Carribbean because jhonny depp make this movie so interesting and so funny

______

Download Full Movies

07:44 AM Jan 21 2011 |

dolby

Australia

Mine favorite movie is Twilight

10:15 AM Jan 21 2011 |

wernier

Germany

Harry Potter movies animated movies.

11:07 AM Mar 11 2011 |

theonlydevice007

Germany

My favorite movie ever is the notebook, one of my favorite romantic movie .The story of the movie is about A poor and passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman and gives her a sense of freedom. They soon are separated by their social differences.

Watch Free Movies Online
Free Movies Online

01:10 PM Mar 11 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

Lately " Tomorrow when the war began " 

04:14 PM Mar 24 2011 |

movie-holic

India

Transformers. How cool is when car transformes into robots. Awesome huh. I heard its coming on hbo, will so gonna watch it again

11:14 AM Oct 26 2012 |

kowatch

kowatch

Hungary

I like The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Adam Sandler’s movies (‘That’s my boy’, ‘Don’t mess with Zohan, The Longest Yard), Bud Spencer’s and Terence Hill’s movies etc.

The Pirates of Caribbean is great, I have watched it many times.

I don’t like horror movies because I don’t want to fear all night after watch one :)

08:34 PM Oct 28 2012 |