Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

vampire dailies.

Wishion

Wishion

China

did you see it?it’s good.how about you?

03:07 PM Jun 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wishion

Wishion

China

haha ,yeah ,as far as i am concerned ,i like it very much .well ,the reason three had cone out for several time .haha ,well ,if you want to know more ,you would better watch it by yourself .hehe ,we can communicate about it .see you soon ,my email ,i will be more than happy if you add my msn .

04:18 PM Nov 04 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

Vamprie Dailies? Or Diaries? I haven’t encountered a TV show or movie with such title. Are you sure it’s Dailies? I’m going to see if there is such, if there is, my apologies.

01:14 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

OH., so upon reading this thread, you are talking about Vampire Diaries. Well, I have been watching it and loving it. I’m just curshing big time on Ian Somerhalder. His eyes pierces through you like Chris Hemsowrth’s. melts

01:16 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

well ,yep ,it is my fault .please forgive me .yes ,i like vampire diaries very much ,yep ,what do you think of stefan is with elena ?well ,ThD tenth will be out on jun fifteenth right ?wow !

04:34 PM Jan 10 2012 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

well ,yep ,it is my fault .please forgive me .yes ,i like vampire diaries very much ,yep ,what do you think of stefan is with elena ?well ,ThD tenth will be out on jun fifteenth right ?wow !

04:34 PM Jan 10 2012 |

withnan

China

i love this tv show very much.i know stefan very love elena and elena loves him too.but i always feel uncomfortable because Damon did so many things for elena.in order to protect her,he can do anything for her.although he will be blame by elena,he just do it without hesitation. 

03:30 PM Feb 22 2012 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

yep ,but ,although he does so many things ,elena still loves stefan .well ,recently do you watch it ,i have so limited time that i can not watch it .

04:25 PM Feb 25 2012 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

yep ,but ,although he does so many things ,elena still loves stefan .well ,recently do you watch it ,i have so limited time that i can not watch it .

Wishion

Wishion

China

Wishion

Wishion

China