Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Music and Lyrics

cateyes

cateyes

Thailand

Hi, friends

Did you see this movie " Music and Lyrics" ? What do you think about  this film? I missed it in theatre but i had a chance to watch DVD. I think it so romantic and very nice song….WAY BACK INTO LOVE. As i know, it's real story. I learn that ( from the movie) people should value their love and give it to a right person as Sophie Fisher give her love to Alex Fletcher..not to Sloan who did everything for his progress even to be dishonest with his fiancee.

10:09 AM Aug 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiaomeng

xiaomeng

China

Days ago ,I saw the movie with my love in his computer room.If I was that girl ,and my love was the man,it must be exciting.He love this film very much

12:28 PM Aug 17 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

WHAT KIND OF STORY ABOUT? A BAND?

01:40 PM Aug 18 2007 |

Bassem

Bassem

Saudi Arabia

I Like it

12:29 PM Nov 16 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

too bad I haven't seen it but I love the soundtrack, way back into love! oh my! It's just so wonderful

12:40 PM Nov 18 2007 |

RISEPEARL

RISEPEARL

Afghanistan

i did not watch this movies but i hear from you its should be a good movies moslty people are watching scuh kind of movies .. any way my puropse onlying suggesting the english learning. so plz send a new tips and website address ..

thanx

06:41 AM Nov 19 2007 |

love-apple

love-apple

Ukraine

It is great ,I think

04:25 AM Nov 20 2007 |