Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Lord of The Ring

jennifer2568

United States

I have seen The Lord of The Ring and Harry Potter. But after I compare the two of them, I think I like The Lord of The Ring than Harry Potter,and I think The Lord of The Ring has more value to be save. Because I think The Lord of The Ring which has its magic and it encourage ones mind that “No matter how small of a man that can change the world” and “When everyone meets trouble who will think them ,but we can’t change our life ,we can do is how we use our limit time to solve the trouble” It is so encourage words that it always keep in my mind when I meet some trouble. All of above are just my personal opinion

12:55 PM Jun 11 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

winter flower

China

I can not aggree more.I like it very much.The music and their courage to conquer the difficult really got me .

05:49 AM Apr 05 2006 |

orange542

China

I watched this movie yesterday in my school,hoeever I did’nt finish it .I have heard about it from my classmate before .At the begainning I can’t understand it very well,because I found the relationship among them was complicated.I liked the sence was beautiful and is similar to the stytle of zhang yi mou

11:23 AM Apr 20 2006 |

lampeter121

China

I like this movie too. I have watched the whole of it. It took me 9 hours to finish it. I have a feeling that it took me to the magic world just like the computer game of Warcraft3.

05:24 AM May 24 2006 |

Nocha

Nocha

Japan

I don't like horror film very much. But I wanted knowing  the difference between The ring and Japanese Ring. So, I have seen 3 times.

08:23 AM Nov 17 2008 |