Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what is your favourite series

ah96

ah96

Turkey

hello friends my favourite series are chuck shameless spartacus and stargate.what is your favourite series ?

06:13 PM Aug 31 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Fast-Debrid

United States

Oh.,there is a duplicate thread about Tv series? Oh well, my favorites include How I Met Your Mother, The Modern Family, Glee, Chuck, Gossip Girl…

01:12 AM Dec 29 2011 |

simoroshka

simoroshka

Russian Federation

I love Castle  the most, i’m surprised that nobody’s mentioned it. Dramedy = drama + comedy. And a detective story in every episode. Nathan Fillion~! __

07:46 PM Feb 10 2012 |

hatifanta

hatifanta

Russian Federation

I’m not a fun of series.

03:45 AM Feb 11 2012 |

kobe brant

China

OH, WELL  ... PARITES  OF  THE  CARIBEEN  WHICH  STRUCK  ME  THE  MOSTESPECIALLY  THE  CAPTIN  OF  THE  BLACK   PEARL,THE  FASTED  SHIP  IN  THE  OCEANKNOWNED  AS  ;CAPTIN   JACK  SPROOW.  HE  HAS  A  SENSE  OF  HUMOUR,ANG  KINDNESS,THAT’S  WHAT  I  LIKE  HIM    MOST..   LIKE  THISALAS  ,  THIS  IS  THE  DAY   YOU  SHALL  ALAWAYS  REMMENBER,AS  THE  DAY  YOU  ALMOST   CAUGHT  CAPTIN   JACK  SPROOW. THAT’S  REALLY  FUNNY,ISN’T  IT?

02:36 PM Feb 18 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Firefly. What, no browncoats here?

04:46 AM Apr 13 2012 |

jootpee

jootpee

Poland

Lost and Grey’s Anatomy :D

09:29 AM May 25 2012 |

Bohunka

Bohunka

Poland

Game of Thrones! Laughing

10:47 PM May 26 2012 |

mauricio.sasia

Brazil

I have a big list … like Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galatica, Dexter, Lost, House, The Office, Seinfeld and so for…

Actually Game of Thrones is the best in television, in my opinion of course

02:45 PM Jun 01 2012 |

privacy22

privacy22

Turkey

skins and spartacus, exactly!

03:07 PM Aug 16 2012 |

candle_k

candle_k

China

Suits  is my favourite now. I love harvey~~ and every show i watch i both love them.  hmm… so so so many.

07:45 AM Aug 17 2012 |